Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
bdhu2001 wrote: The Guide's 1st post needs to be updated ... IMO, it needs to be redone fro...
0 615 1
Awoke at 2:57. Logged into Verizon Wireless and had the confirmation in hand within a few minutes. ...
0 434 0
Focus on repair. Even if you add a new credit account it wouldn't mean your score would rebound. Re...
0 280 0
Somewhere along the way a creditor you applied for and/or an account was opened via a new creditor ...
0 538 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 649 0
bdontexoma wrote:   (Month/YR) #1 – 8/2009-8/2010 (student loan) #2- 9/2010-4/2011 (student ...
0 657 2
In the US, the Fair Credit Reporting Act determines how long a late can report (7 yrs). But that's ...
0 254 0
If you don't mind me asking, do you have enough info to generate a FICO score?   Here's the minim...
0 236 1
Welcome!   For the ones paid or settled, try sending GW letters to those creditors either asking ...
0 320 1
If you disputed with one CRA, like EX, then obviously EX would delete. They deleted either because ...
0 391 0
So you bought all 3 reports via myFICO today, right? If you did so, you should have seen each repor...
0 244 3
Don't put any faith into that score because it isn't a FICO. There had been times in the past where...
0 558 2
At my peak I belonged to 4 CUs (guess I still belong to them even though I only actively use one). ...
0 239 3
The scores offered via Equifax.com on their 3-in-1 products are not FICO scores (they are FAKOs) an...
0 389 0
Only dispute items that you positively know are not yours and/or are incorrectly reporting. If paid...
0 325 0
Some on here had success via calling them. I'd add that to your snail mail attempts.
0 319 1
The negative referenced would be due to the added late. Absent a PFD, they always add a late in the...
0 235 0
There wouldn't be too much improvement after 6 months of use because of the BK. But if she doesn't ...
0 254 1
Lenders don't use that score. Certainly don't rely on it. Your corresponding FICO could easily be 2...
0 1430 1
AAoA wouldn't change since closed accounts still factor into that.
0 452 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}