Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Very good you win an ecookie (''')     TBC MetalguitarJames wrote: To-Be-Continued wro...
0 1059 0
cappucino24 wrote: AHHHHHHHH TBC!!! OK, got it!! I misunderstood all this time..see this is wha...
0 2301 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
cappucino24 wrote: Hi my25 reasons..where are you getting my scores from?..My scores are 635 Ex...
0 2317 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks, I was going to give up but then I figured I had nothing to lose. Crashem wrote: Congrat...
0 670 0
bamagirl1 wrote: oh I forgot to ask, what card did you app for??   Visa Platinum Card. Non...
0 706 2
bamagirl1 wrote: You actually don't have to wait for her to call you back..I think it gives a b...
0 711 2
Well after the failed recon I sent them an email, a few days later I got a call from a very nice la...
0 963 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Approved! Took 2 weeks in underwriting  called the underwriting app status hot line today , said co...
0 978 11
Crashem wrote: Problem is people are too in love with scores. Thin and newish file (whether real...
0 1100 0
Yes, I know but with my scores and income I figured I had a real good chance. It is a shame too bec...
0 1129 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Declined! Called for a reconsider was told my file is to thin and they can't reconsider! He said I ...
0 1174 17
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3025 3
So let me get this straight, A collections sent you to collections to collect on this account?   ...
0 3030 5
rckstrscott wrote: Catacam wrote: Congratulations!!!!! WHoo Hooo! Does that mean we get...
0 337 0
whse101 wrote: I spoke with the Bank about the tradeline.  At this time it appears that the 2nd...
0 481 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 855 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 884 4
Ant41 wrote: My wife and I plan to have sex after closing in every room. Gotta break it in. Lol ...
0 347 0
Another question is by who or what standard is considered too nice? Very strange indeed.     TBC...
0 1156 2
john398 wrote: I sign mine however they always seem to rub off oh by the way if you write see ...
0 397 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}