Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Milking the market. It costs about $10 to produce each chipped card vs pennies otherwise apparently....
0 2473 6
Over 2.7% I know people make a big deal but you need to be spending a lot outside the country for it...
0 581 0
I called Platinum cust svc, and after being on hold for about 10 mins while the rep researched the ...
0 879 1
I was referring to the customer service experience that comes along with it as well. A 2% back card...
0 894 0
Capital one and prime is a bit of a joke... they can't really compete with the best cards out there...
0 955 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 389 0
What sort of fraud was taking place? I have this card, great for the insurance benefits, not sure wh...
0 446 1
Zync is a great card for frequent diners like me (zync+prg killer combo if you travel a lot). I'd b...
0 1104 0
Don't get around to commenting on too many posts, just too busy these days. But it's situations like...
0 324 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Actually it's the other way around. I made numerous purchases through that mall and the majority sin...
0 1879 19
Crashem.... that's a generous limit. Do you bank with them as well? What part of the country are yo...
0 1673 9
Chase has always pulled EX for me on personal cards JPM Select included. For the Ink Bold it was TU....
0 1682 0
Quick question for those of you with the PD either through investment, backdoor, or sweet talking a...
0 1736 13
I was going to send a letter off to the CEO but Peggy was so sweet. I'd feel a little guilty if she...
0 803 3
That's your best bet, or apparently with the PD you can call the concierge. Unless you're flying fir...
0 2006 0
Lounge pass was created after united left priority pass for people with PP issued via financial inst...
0 2026 17
This is true, though neither is the platinum.. I'm planning a lot of intl travel and the idea of be...
0 2143 0
I currently have the JPMS card. Been mulling over whether it's worth the rigmarole of moving up to ...
0 2166 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 563 0
Freedom and JPM are a good pair... Also JPM cannot be issued lower than 5k, it's a visa sig... ymmv...
0 570 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}