Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
First year free on the PR gold, at least currently, makes it a no-brainer. If you're a new card memb...
0 406 2
The regular gold has early access to entertainment and gold destinations. Premier rewards has 3X on...
0 442 6
All of my other Amex took two cycles. My plat just reported after the first statement. Fortunately i...
0 572 4
This might be a result of the bubonic plague that seems to have come over me, am I reading correctly...
0 600 3
+5 ^ How long have you had the wells fargo? Do you carry a balance? It could be that the op has ha...
0 275 0
I believe they'll give you a prorated refund. According to flyertalk they give retention bonuses to ...
0 138 0
I didn't take the extended pay on the plat, have it on the prg, probably will never use it. Also cu...
0 366 2
Let me share my experience with the MB plat Hit the $1000 spend in a couple weeks. Got a bunch of e...
0 376 3
On the other hand I think it shows initiative... You're just gonna need to make a strong case (from...
0 594 0
Boy I just love how people see credit card limits as real money hehe. XD Happy St. Paddy's cash on...
0 873 2
iphone + talkatone (uses google voice for straight voip calls) ... if you have one, you can also us...
0 1985 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have no idea besides suggesting to send a fax if in any way possible. You could also try using goo...
0 2103 19
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2384 19
They absolutely do soft pull. He had to pull mine manually because of my fraud alert on EQ. (foolish...
0 2459 0
Funny, since I always pay early and in full Citi has been making me endless offers to keep a balance...
0 1991 2
Haven't checked my FICO in ages. The numbers below are from early last summer I think. But I do hav...
0 2018 0
Heh I have both, and both are being put to good use in different ways :) All depends what you need,...
0 2040 0
Incomplete EMV list Dividend world elite Thank you premier world elite (I believe the visa also ca...
0 7964 33
Yep! Though they screwed that one up several times with me before they got it right. They do soft y...
0 8010 35
Barclay's has their own thing. They definitely do not close or CLD everyone who opens new accounts ...
0 652 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}