Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My sister and her husband did this back in 1999. The were upside down on their one bedroom condo ...
0 1672 2
You absolutely made the right decision. 17% is unreal!   Putting the monthly payment and insura...
0 1411 0
If your mother owns the house outright, perhaps she can be your mortgage holder. She sells the h...
0 744 0
When my husband and I went to purchase our house in 2001 we were pre-qualified for a large amou...
1 736 0
The same thing happened to me and my ex-husband several years ago when we bought a Nissan Altima...
0 2542 2
I just bought an A4 in June. The finance rate was 2.6% and the finance company is Audi Financial...
0 983 0
That sounds high to me. We just refinanced our house $215,000 for a 15 year fixed at 5.25% an...
0 1525 1
I love CCCU. I refinanced my vehicle with them a few months ago.  I was going to use them for th...
0 854 3
When are you planning on going?  I normally use AAA when I plan my vacation. They let you put a ...
0 602 0
I would DV them. If they have no contact information for the hospital, they quite possibly do ...
0 1146 6
All I gave them was proof of income (check stub).  FYG - They pull EX. Message Edited by c...
0 1327 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This has been going on for some time.  The banks will issue a low credit line/high interest ...
0 1386 0
I had a very similar situation with Crap1 in September. One Saturday morning I went online to ch...
0 1444 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Crap1 ratejacked my card as well.  My response was to pay the card in full and close the account...
0 898 0
Keep trying and keep going up the ladder. Persistence is the key. 
0 2024 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1229 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2036 0
Here is the information per Yahoo FInance   Chairman; Chairman and CEO, - Richard D. (Rich) Fa...
0 715 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4117 5
My son was 20, had one credit card approximately 9 months old and only had one month on the job....
0 2146 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}