Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's awesome, when I was paying off my collections I didn't even think to ask about having it rem...
0 190 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
Good job on getting the secured card, it might not seem like much of an accomplishment but as long ...
0 540 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Do you have any open credit acounts reporting to the credit bureaus, such as an auto loan?   Time i...
0 148 0
I'm looking to get a cell phone plan with Verizon Wireless.  Does anyone have any experience getti...
0 1410 3
It's been a bit over a year since I've purchased my credit report and scores from Equifax and Trans...
0 523 3
I would be fine with $500, I really don't need more than that and can't afford it anyway, (still ha...
0 251 1
Booner72 wrote: If you get a pay for delete then yes it will be removed. What do you mean p...
0 2999 3
In that case I'll go ahead and start with my bank first.  Does it hurt or help to have a larger ...
0 649 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I just need any secured card to rebuild my credit. Right now I'm hovering around the 560-570 range ...
0 767 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 513 0
Ok I just got off the phone and found out apparently somebody was trying to open a line of credit w...
0 551 1
The hard inquiry came as a result of Experian's credit monitoring service that I'm currently in tri...
0 573 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 578 0
I recently obtained all 3 of my Fico scores, bought TransUnion and Equifax on this site, and Experi...
0 618 5
TransUnion and Equifax were purchased through this site.  Experian was purchased directly.   Unfo...
0 210 1
I was thinking that too, but my score was so bad that nobody would take me.  In the end I was finan...
0 222 1
I just recently pulled my 3 scores and noticed all are higher than what I was told when I recently ...
0 236 6
I'm okay as far as finances go so paying a deposit + monthly fees wouldn't be a problem, and the po...
0 3197 2
I've been considering Citi's secured card for some time, their card was rated slightly better than ...
0 892 0
There aren't that many options if you want a nice phone. Pre-paid is expensive and for what I'm payi...
0 3235 4

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.