Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Can someone plz pm me this info too? I am wanting to get a pfd too. I appreciate it
0 2377 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 881 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
On my fiance's credit report it shows a company named XLS/KNOWLDGE.   It should be a student loan, ...
0 163 1
I had some old late marks with panhandle plains who was original loan when I went to school. I sent ...
0 218 0
I had five original accounts with panhandle plains student loans. That is the company who is going t...
0 293 0
I just recently got a reply from one of my old student loan companies saying they will remove all of...
0 347 3
Can someone please send me the email contact info for CEO or VP for ACS student loans?  I have seen...
0 193 0
I am getting ready to send some goodwill letters to my old student loan lenders.  On one of my acco...
0 388 2
They are three accounts with ACS student loans.  I would say all three were pretty bad.  Two of the...
0 705 3
I am getting some goodwill letters together to try and take care of some negative marks on my credi...
0 713 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 598 0
Can someone please help me. I see all kinds of posts about other people having luck with goodwill le...
0 259 1
Can someone pm me the cOntact info for acs goodwill letters. Thanks
0 1834 0
Can someone please also send me the acs contact info to send goodwill letter. Thanks
0 1077 0
Can someone Please pm me the contact info of acs when sending a goodwill letter. Thanks
0 2030 0
I recently had 2 unpaid medical bills in my credit report that went from classified as "being in col...
0 205 1
I have been working on rebuilding my credit over the past two years or so.  About 3 weeks ago I sen...
0 437 9
I need help if anyone knows the best thing for me to do.  I made some really bad decisions when I w...
0 9341 2
I need some advice on what to do about an old account that I had with sprint 4 or 5 years ago that ...
0 506 1
I am new to this so I hope I am doing it right.  I hope this is where I can get free advice.  I hav...
0 206 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}