Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I understand that on paper, yes... it looks like I have no business taking on a car payment with 45%...
0 444 1
The mortgage is in my name only, even though my fiancee pays half every month.  But since it's only...
0 467 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 4047 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I was just now approved for the Airtran Visa which I believe is basically the same as the Southwest...
0 3424 2
Kind of off topic... but was your score 619 when you got approved?  I really want to try and get th...
0 565 1
It's actually a new offer!  Southwest also recently offered a similar thing... they're separate car...
0 186 2
I would hate to have another inquiry post on my credit report, but two round trip tickets is awfully...
0 230 5
Holy wow, a 775 and that's with something "holding you down" - nice!!!
0 347 0
I haven't tried a GW letter yet, but I should probably do that!  Thanks for the advice :)
0 382 2
Every time I check my credit report or get a credit denial, a "recent late payment" is always liste...
0 395 6
Looking to buy a car. My DTI appears to be 45%, but it's that high because the condo is in my name o...
0 859 7
If I consolidate some high interest loans (which would drop my monthly payment by $200), how would ...
0 542 3
First bit of advice... don't listen to everyone who acts like a 401k withdrawal is the most horrend...
0 2226 1
Oh you gotta check out this document:  http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/SupportDocuments/CA-SFH-GRHUnderw...
0 1032 1
For a score hovering around 625... more than one risk layer (credit waiver for low score and paymen...
0 1077 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 473 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 222 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 150 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 469 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 996 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}