Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
"Be aware that the mortgage industry is standardised on the FICO04 score model which does factor in...
0 267 1
pizzadude wrote: mrgoattoo wrote: You're correct that adding an AU to one of your accounts ...
0 303 3
You're correct that adding an AU to one of your accounts will not affect your FICO score.  On older...
0 310 5
yoreljm wrote: Less than 30 days after paying my  chargeoff, I got a preapproved offer from BoA...
0 641 0
I have three step children from a previous marriage and the daughter from that marriage and her hus...
0 317 8
Huh....well this might explain why Ive been unable to get the free EQ report myself the last 2 year...
0 137 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Membersince2013 wrote: The cards are with Amex. All 5 of my accounts are now currently suspended...
0 1173 0
ezdoesit wrote: Sorry I am glad you cleared that up that it is Citibanks fault that the mail ...
0 99 0
mister-endowed wrote: Lmaooo I can't believe someone is complaining about this. I would kill to...
0 199 0
IrishPM wrote: I can empathize....I applied for and received a Chase United Airlines ExplorerCl...
0 199 0
"1. Fico scoring needs to improve their algorithm's.   The simple fact that people who are in deb...
0 561 0
2. People in debt, can have more debt, but people with no debt, can't have debt.     I definitel...
0 564 1
ezdoesit wrote: Maybe I am confused but what is the big deal about getting these apps.   The pe...
0 348 4
Veg325 wrote: I can understand your frustration. Similar thing happened to me with my regular ma...
0 350 0
xerostatus wrote: Er, if you don't want prescreened offers, opt-out.   /thread Well, I ha...
0 352 0
Wanderer wrote: Share your concerns. Citi and Commerce Bank (Missouri) were doing it to me. Also...
0 354 0
ugh....so its not just Chase doing it...   Chase gave me the whole "dont worry, youre not respons...
0 1062 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had a Chase CC a couple years ago. When I asked for a CLI they would only increase it to $500 bec...
0 1132 30
When I did the transfer to get cash to buy a car Citibank got it thru really fast...I think we got ...
0 500 2
my total available credit is about 3.5x our household income, the wifes available credit is about 2....
0 827 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.