Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Did you close the accounts or just pay off the two you reference?  If you closed two credit cards, ...
0 476 15
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK: Mazda Finance - JP Morgan Chase BUREAU PULLED: TU CREDIT SCORE: Transunion 04 - 6...
0 4095 1
They pulled Equifax.  I currently have 17 inquiries on Equifax for the past two years (9 of them ar...
0 1589 6
I would definately apply!  I was just approved for an auto loan at the 1.9% and the letter I receiv...
0 1604 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just found this ...Comenity® brings you the best experience possible, including helpful customer ca...
0 2994 0
I saw this too and checked my USAA Credit Report.  Looks like the WFNNB accounts are now owned by C...
0 2997 1
Just a head's up in terms of the name of the card showing online - the gentleman I spoke with at th...
0 750 2
Yeah had it a while! Have a fear of closing cards - always think what if i need it? Silly i know. I'...
0 481 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 726 3
Hi - I just went through dealing with the executive office myself and had a good experience fortuna...
0 476 0
Hi everyone - I figured I would throw my experience out there in terms of the executive office.  I ...
0 761 7
Just so you know, you can use the JCP credit card at CVS Pharmacy.  I don't shop at JCP often but I...
0 1050 2
I have noticed in the last several weeks that I am not getting alerts from Scorewatch and was wonde...
0 508 3
I have flown with them quite often and have never had a problem.  I actually like them because the ...
0 1898 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this card?  If so, what were your scores, et...
0 2024 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 383 0
Not really - the highest I ever charged on it was $165.00.  The best part is I had the Zync backdat...
0 514 2
Hi everyone - Thought I would provide some information regarding my experience with Amex in terms o...
0 566 4
Hi - The date the clock starts running is from the time the house was transferred either back into ...
0 477 4
Thought I would post this as a head's up to those that received this promotion.   http://money.ms...
0 354 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}