Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Before going to sleep last night, I logged into my GE Amazon account and found that my limit was sl...
0 244 5
I just applied for five new cards back in February, all which have cut at least two statement thus f...
0 398 6
Below is a brief summarization of my credit report and I was curious as to, if I was to apply for a...
0 333 1
I'm pretty sure ths may have been asked numerous times before but wasn't having any luck searching ...
0 302 2
Firstly, sorry for any type-o's as I'm on my iPhone and I'm not sure if this is in the right folder....
0 231 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
In the last few months, I've applied for numerous credit cards, 5 out of 7 cards were apporoved. Wh...
0 601 15
I been with them since November 2012 and just considered requesting a CLI. Limit was $1200, request...
0 205 0
On revolving account (WF College Card, $1.2k credit limit) I thing the AAOA at the time may have be...
0 150 1
I called AMEX CS and was read the letter and the verdict is I'll be going to the garden without an ...
0 217 1
I kind of figured that eaharu, thing is, the Chase card was actually my FIRST CC I applied for duri...
0 377 0
Any feedback as to when would be a good time to request a CLI? Three months, six months, etc?
0 570 1
I recently applied for an Amazon Rewards card and was approved for $500. After going back on forth, ...
0 598 11
enharu:   My address on my Experian report is incorrect, which s why I thought I may have been de...
0 611 4
Ah okay, I still may give it a short, or at least see if we are able to find out exactly why my app...
0 629 6
Four inquiries on my Experian report. Not sure about the AAOA, it is pretty short though, I can say...
0 756 9
So, this may have been the best $60 I have spent on MyFICO recently for my updated score, which are...
0 781 12
I think I'm going to let the current cards, as mentioned, age for a few months. I'll try back in ab...
0 159 0
I'm beginning to rethink the recon simply because I don't want an excess if inquiries. But I really ...
0 207 0
Doesn't hurt to try, right? Does anyone have AMEX recon executive number?
0 260 0
Any chance at an AMEX recon? I applied for the AMEX green and was denied. Definitely want to recon,...
0 299 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}