Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 224 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you Notfancy! My plan is to pay down my credit cards in two weeks at least down to 60% or at...
0 280 0
I need help! I am trying to get my credit score up to purchase a home. Right now my credit score is...
0 298 5
I just pushed the button and they gave me a $400 dollar increase....so I am now at $1000 credit lim...
0 538 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1069 0
Ok by util you mean my other credit cards balances, correct? I have three credit cards that are max...
0 1221 5
I have a question, if you get approved for a credit and do not use it will that open credit limit h...
0 1243 8
Thank you everyone for all your help, so far everything is looking good.
0 6913 0
Today is a start of a new day I just paid my FingerHut Fresh Start Account off!
0 2010 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 7086 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 956 0
I need some help, I have an Orchard Bank account that I would like to close, but I still have a bal...
0 7166 9
I'm waiting for my 6 month statement as well. I always pay more than the minimum.
0 587 0
I agree, for no reason at all Capital One closed my account. Said that it had to do with my credit ...
0 4563 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 695 0
Hello Diva40 & 32oldnavy,   I filed a chapter 7 in Oct. 2010 and was discharged in Feb. 2011. I a...
0 785 2
Yes, I would like to know what you did as well! It has only been 11 months for me since my chapter ...
0 555 0
I filed BK in October of 2010 and was discharged in February 2011. I would love to share credit exp...
0 653 0
Wow that is fantastic! I can not wait until it's my time..... :-) but I'm happy for you!
0 693 1
Twizzle,   What bank did you use? Did you go to your personal bank that you bank with or you went...
0 4622 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+