Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
6-8 months ago I applied for a master card from ge capital and was only offered a store rewards car...
407 4
I went to the Toyota Dealership and I think at the time my Equafax was around 640ish, with that bei...
2294 0
The collections that I have paid in full was readily  removed upon request the negative remarks fro...
2448 2
You are bringing in the New Year right!!!!! Congratulations
865 1
Maluba I have PM you the information from my MB I hope this help, they are grea bunch of people.
1169 0
i congrtulate you on making it thus far without a studen loan, but in order to move forward you may...
745 1
You are on your way.  I went USDA Guaranteed in Alabama and  once I put a contract on a home everyt...
1397 2
Wow!!!!!  I wish I could say the same, Congratulations.
374 1
MB did ask for additional bank statements once I started over on a new contract after 60 days.  I e...
424 1
I didnt get the first house I put a contract on, because it need a ton of repairs and the appraisal...
531 1
Was approved for Toyota Camry for 1.9% for 63 months with Equafax at 652.  Would have gotten 0% for...
3318 0
The funds may be considered as gifts,  go to your Loan Officer with help with documentation.  I pri...
1145 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am normally terrible at gardening, but I am tired of getting shot down.  My plan of action is to ...
932 0
 Have three tradelines reporting positively for one year, no lates (you may use non-traditional tr...
304 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1014 0
I think that this is the beginning of your house buying adventure.  I like the idea of a Mortgage B...
442 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well, why is it so hard to stay in the Garden?  I am going to give it the old college try and stay ...
758 8
I went USDA Guraranteed with $0 downpayment and the Sellers paid the majority of Closing Cost. 
818 1
Is those  scores your FICOs?   If so you may have some work to do. Once you get your Fico up, it lo...
844 0
What would the payments if you just straight out brought it? 
3006 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+