Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I was in a similar situation in October 2011 with Orchard Bank, I had set up my payment on line to ...
0 282 0
Can you tell me how your journey was with obtaining your Barclay Visa, and what are their  standard...
0 640 3
Did Credit One stick with initial line of credit you received on line once your card arrived?   G...
0 1489 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I agree with the last comment, because i went charge crazy and brought my utilization above 90% whi...
0 432 3
The first year annual fee is $75.00 with an 25.9% APR I may need to read closely to see win the int...
0 1548 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Has anyone been recently approved for credit one visa card.  What was your initial CLI and what did...
0 1595 15
Hello,   I have to been faced with the same question about PFD with the OC for a Charge Off on an...
0 289 0
Hello Stan, What I most desire is an FHA Loan in August 2012, please let me know if I have  a chan...
0 1605 0
Can you tell me what type of mortgage you were approved for?  My scores are in the 650 range and I ...
0 361 0
I did dispute  the OC with no succes as welll as calling them to see if the rehabilitation includes...
0 3343 0
Each individual is different, however I have read on this blog where some of the individuals showed...
0 3344 1
My problem is that the original lender (Ed Financial) did not pick the loan back up, but it was pic...
0 510 1
Please be patient at this point if you are waiting for a lender to pick up your loan once it comes ...
0 541 0
I have completed the Student Loan Rehab Program under KHEA and when I tried to pay it by check card...
0 957 0
I am in the same situation where  I entered into a loan rehabilitation program with KHEA in which I...
0 3395 3
Did you finally get all you wanted out of your PFD?  If so how long did it take for it to be remved...
0 271 0
I think you have given me the courage to follow through.  I will send the PFD in next month, Applie...
0 378 0
I have this charge off from Applied bank in which was listed in October 2011.   The account is plac...
0 405 2
How long before credit reporting agencies update your file with PFD request?
0 258 0
Hey Sarah,   I called Amsher Collections directly today to make arrangements for a PFD and to my ...
0 172 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}