Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I went with USDA Gaurantee.   The first thing that pops out at me is that I would need to know what...
0 855 0
Took me one week to get everything into the house.  I started with the kitchen stuff in my car and ...
0 1844 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 694 3
London, I am so glad you have made it.  I guess we can all breathe I sigh of releif, I may be just ...
0 508 0
Did they say if you are pre-approved?   I went USDA Guaranteed so the MB went over my CRA reports p...
0 1139 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well 30 days since my last App.  The promise is to stay in the Garden until July 2013.  Really, Rea...
0 530 0
I would PFD the collections that are showing on CRA's, in which I think will give your FICO a healt...
0 484 1
Some Stories deserve a happy ending, Congratulations!!!!!
0 495 0
WOW!!!! And what a journey and how glad it has all come together.
0 1046 1
Baby Girl, I'm just happy you are getting in your home.  Don't sweat the small stuff, each year dur...
0 696 0
Toyota Financial first pulled my EQ 652 and my TU,  I would try the dealership because they have a ...
0 5735 0
WOW!!!! Man you know how to keep a person at the edge of their seat.  I am genuinely happy that you...
0 1137 1
I went USDA Guaranteed and my son is on my tax returns, he Autistic and 30 years old.  They want to...
0 290 0
Are you going with a Mortgage Broker or Loan Officer?  I went with a mortgage broker because the ex...
0 889 0
I would write out the Letter of Explanation and ask your Mortgage Broker to read over it before it ...
0 483 0
Is this from the information that you provided about your driving history, or is it from their nati...
0 1500 5
I know that this totally off the mortgage financing path, but this is my first home.  The previous ...
0 215 0
I believe that you will be closing within the next 7 days.  I would start packing your boxes and sc...
0 1529 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 843 0
I have a ford mustang that I have had for 10 years with 200,000 miles and my baby is just now givin...
0 4750 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}