Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I logged into my wifes Barclays that I apped for her 3 months ago and they auto CLI her to 350 to 1...
0 1174 1
I just hit the same situation. I am absolutely frustrated. I called in and they would only review t...
0 1187 2
I dont even know if calling would help. Barclays is the most schizophrenic CCC I have ever had to d...
0 563 1
Score EQ 720. Only baddie a chp 7 bk from 4 years ago.    I would go app spree, but I have been i...
0 185 0
The very thought of taking a HP for a CLI after I know of their SP practices would send this card t...
0 531 2
I am in for an email if you could be so kind to pm it to me.
0 778 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
The one year mark has came and gone on my Barclays Rewards MC....still no CLI. I have maintained th...
0 878 11
If you are looking for a rewards card the Barclay's Reward MC is not that great. Both me and my wif...
0 520 2
I go with NOTHING....I got stiffed on my 6 month with PIF every month, 0 utl on any of my other car...
0 664 1
I know it seems like if I post its just to bash on Barclays, but seriously threads like these and o...
0 456 9
You can always call the credit analyst number listed in the backdoor number sticky. Its worth a sho...
0 585 3
No love....Seriously!?!?!   Barclays meet shedder...
0 589 3
Mine cut today for 6 months...waiting for the cycle to update on the website. 
0 491 0
I'll let you guys know on my end...I just hit the 6 month mark when my statement cut today. I guess...
0 641 5
A big applause for your new scores!    IMHO if you dont need the credit, dont app...I know that i...
0 936 12
But if there was a baddie you could be sure that it would be all over every CRA. It is unfortunate ...
0 104 1
BBBS - BARCLAYS BIG BROTHER SYNDROME   Sorry to hear about this, but closures are becoming the no...
0 2598 25
Barclays website is horrible. Give it the weekend and check it on monday. By then everything should...
0 1295 2
The denial of the first app did not surprise me due to the massive amounts of inq flying around at ...
0 107 0
A few months ago I had an app frenzy and Walmart was one of the last. I was denied but low and beho...
0 704 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+