Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would file a complaint with the CFPB. I have filed complaints with them 4 times and won every tim...
0 183 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The CRA's are now required by the CFPB to forward all info you send in on a dispute to the furnishe...
0 1052 0
I had trouble with TR or EQ can't remember which to buy a one time report, so I did a search on the...
0 212 0
I now this thread is rather old but I'm having the same problems.   For a year or more I would di...
0 457 1
I recently sent an obsolute dispute to EQ. They replied this account is currently not reporting. If...
0 170 2
I just got a $900 medical bill deleted from both Transunion and Experian using the HIPAA process on...
0 950 2
incidently it is my understanding that the SOL on medical bills is 4 years in all 50 states.
0 236 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 535 7
Medical bills are handled differently from other bills. Do a search for medical collections. If you...
0 556 0
Your best bet on medical bills is to pay the OC if they will recall the debt from the CA. Be sure t...
0 230 0
You can try to dispue the accounts about to fall of as outdated. The CRA's sometimes will delete ea...
0 451 0
It is my understanding SOL for  medical bills is 4 years in all states but check it out I'm not pos...
0 375 1
Thanks for the reply. I think I know the forum you are refering to.
0 530 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Just courious but if HIPPA process is a legimate way to remove paid medical bills why is it a legal...
0 785 10
Im no expert but my understanding of medical bills if you pay the OC then the payments are tax dedu...
0 257 1
My understanding is it is a complicated process but if done right then the OC must delete the trade...
0 367 0
Found my answer elsewhere.If done correctly under HIPPA rules medical bills musy be deleted from yo...
0 399 2
I recently pulled my credit reports and discovered a medical collection placed on them by a CA for ...
0 433 6
I have all the contact info but I'm afraid to send E-mail because I have been able to dispute Midla...
0 110 0
Does the statute of limitations apply to the state you live in currently or the state you lived in ...
0 371 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}