Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Same old same old... Too much revolving credit balances. Blah blah blah. Ha. Account age. Even th...
0 689 5
Denied Chase Slate-   Received letter 12/17 and it went over how they pulled TU but gave a score,...
0 701 9
So if its only Cap1 that pulls from all 3 CBs, should I maybe not have gone with the pre-approval, ...
0 478 3
No, that's not it. The one I first app'ed with wasn't to expire until 01/02/13. The one that appro...
0 902 0
What IS a normal amount of hard inquiries to have on any report in a 12 month timeframe? What is c...
0 948 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Went for a Cap1 Platinum MC pre-approved offer I had. I actually received one a week ago and anothe...
0 1059 19
Cap One's Platinum Prestige is : 0% APR purchases/BT's until 3/2014. No AF 3% BT fee for balance...
0 395 1
So after much debate, I'm still stuck. I'm really wanting to request an increase to my Citi card on...
0 243 1
I just got an increase on my limit on my WM card the other day. Most people have told me that it'l...
0 217 1
Will my option to get quick cash in $20, $40, $60, $80, $100 or $120 increments not be available on ...
0 168 0
Checking my reports soon here. When would a new limit after increase appear...after that card state...
0 399 3
I have an offer from Cap1 with 0% BT and purchases thru 9/2013. No AF, No BT fee.   I have a bal...
0 244 1
I received a pre-approval in July 2011. Checked my scores and CR's before app'ing online, scores w...
0 1103 0
My new situation:   Citi Simplicity- 1500 bal of a 1600 limit, due to BT to save interest. Statem...
0 353 1
See my Simplicity is just near maxed. I could try get it lowered to 40-50% util before I request...b...
0 805 6
So I should wait to request an increase on my Citi pretty much until next year?
0 294 1
How will I know when my new limit after increase with my WM card will be updated so I can have some...
0 321 3
Also:   If I make a payment on my Citi card the day of requesting an increase, or even wait to re...
0 1033 0
Does anyone think Citi would mind a balance on card at time of request?   I am trying to take adv...
0 1042 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Just got an increase from 1100 double to 2200. Still trying to verify that it was a soft pull when ...
0 1136 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.