Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I closed on January 28 (sorry guys, am still getting settled in so haven't had time to post the "st...
0 740 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi guys. I just closed. Wow. I cant believe it. Wil post later this evening as I am headed into work...
0 622 10
I received an e-mail from my LO a short while ago stating "You are clear to close.  The bank will c...
0 586 1
The good part about this particular program is that since the county gets a set amount of funds fro...
0 684 1
So the title report came in on Friday, 1/4. No apparent issues. My attorney emailed it over to the ...
0 721 3
No closing date yet.  Hopefully will get clear to close in this week or next.
0 844 2
Hello folks.  The loan processor submitted my documents to underwriting on Thursday, 12/20.  She to...
0 608 4
So I emailed my LO on Fri. 12/7 since I hadn't heard anything since I completed the application on S...
0 700 5
I have the Zync 500. I got it in Oct 2011. Backdated to 1993. Apped for AmEx Green in June 2012 and ...
0 558 2
I read somewhere, not on this forum but just from the internet, that the earnest deposit should be n...
0 778 0
There is no "state" CAIVRS system. CAIVRS is only for Federal debt, not State. Obviously, if your na...
0 752 4
I went in yesterday to sign the mortgage application.  All I can say is WHOA!  It was like 65 pages...
0 819 1
One additional note, the seller repaired the minor electrical issues and e-mailed a copy of the com...
0 907 0
Hey Folks.  Just wanted to update you on recent events.  I saw my attorney last night and signed th...
0 909 3
Sending congratulations your way.  That's great.  I can only imagine how you're going to feel spend...
0 1023 0
That is truly great news. This loan officer really sounds like he's with it and really trying to get...
0 606 2
I am so sorry to hear that your loan officer is giving you the run around. Did he send you your repo...
0 704 2
If it's worth it to have him pull again to show no collections, I think id do that. And like you sai...
0 834 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 286 0
I agree with you.  The mortgage process seems to vary from state to state or even from lender to le...
0 988 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+