Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Recieved 3x cli on my everyday card today. Went from 5000 to 15000. Amex seems to love me!!
0 693 0
I used the video chat to confirm date for my 180 cli. Im eligible this friday....
0 257 0
just chatted with discover, they lowered my apr from 22.99 to 17.99  it took 2 minutes!
0 754 1
Approved 3x CLI today from 2k to 6k on my BCE. Left a small balance 1st month PIF before statement ...
0 861 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
    So happy to get a revolver with them. I have had a PRG 7 months. I was approved for 2000 dollar...
0 694 13
yea I thought so too. She said she was glad I called in. I guess the lesson is always recon lol
0 761 1
   I opened this card appx a year ago with a 1700 limit, after 6 months or so I took a hp and got c...
0 785 12
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had applied with the 30k offer for 1k spend. I secure messaged chase told them I  was under impre...
0 221 0
I just reread the secure message. After 1000 spend in 3 months told to call them and I will receive...
0 137 0
I just messaged them that I  was just making sure I was getting the 50k offer. They said I got 30k ...
0 244 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 306 1
equifax 678  transunion 661 experian which they pilled was a 675. I also bank with chase and have h...
0 386 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 448 4
I sent them a secure message, they said I would have a decision in 3 business days
0 468 0
experian shows oldest acct 11 years no aaoa listed on myfico. on equifax oldest acct is 17 years aa...
0 518 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1082 0
30 k miles for 1000 spend. I dont know if there are any better out there
0 1164 9
So I applied last month and got declined, thru recon rep told me only thing holding me back was a s...
0 1172 29
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 275 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
thank you for the info. I have waited this long the last month is sure to feel the longest lol
0 302 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}