Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
On my transunion report it shows that I have a chargeoff that is estimated to be removed 08/2013. D...
0 346 6
1 paid state tax lein and 3 chargeoffs from like 5 years ago, all paid and waiting to fall off. Per...
0 307 5
Should I expect a score bump for a public record falling off? Was just looking at my credit report ...
0 327 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
Balance was 300 overall utility was 17 percent and they pulled transunion.
0 285 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Have had the card 6 months/statements now. Approved in December for 1700. Was excited when I got it ...
0 323 10
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
My 6th statement cut yesterday. Hit love button said not eligible. Spoke to csr thru chat and she sa...
0 577 11
My 6th statement is closing june 1st. I am hoping for some auto luv. Credit limit is 1700 now. I ha...
0 644 0
Thank you for the information. I plan on paying loan off pretty quickly (used it to pay for some of ...
0 320 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 326 2
Yes I pulled off of fico report. It does have a money bag next to it. TU is including it in my util ...
0 370 5
Updated my scores today my equifax went up a couple points but my TU went down like 30. I recently t...
0 408 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 588 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1046 0
Closed Orchard bank today, not interested in a PC to a Cap1 card. I thanked them for helping me reb...
0 219 1
I only recieved a pull from experian when i got a CLI last week
0 1279 9
Called up Amex today. My acct got backdated to 1996. Can't wait to see what this does for my aaoa
0 315 0
No worries. Just thrilled to be in with Amex. The PRG is going to get a lot of use as I travel a lot...
0 372 1
Ok did not get approved for the Costco card. No worries, I know in 6 months my credit will be even b...
0 413 5
I called in said to call back tomorrow. Said it was because of 2 applications in same day
0 474 6
yes I put membership number in. Checked it 3x lol. Im gonna look for a backdoor # now. Or should I ...
0 491 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}