Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am a costco member.  app still in progress, the suspense is killing me. Might have to call in lol...
0 455 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 450 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you! I have called in and checked online, nothing owed
0 261 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just applied for the costco card. Said pending further review. Should I call the same number I call...
0 485 15
They did not name FP but it said "our analysis of the credit risk associated with customers who hav...
0 276 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know the delta card is easiest to get but Im not really interested in that card. How is the costc...
0 769 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Im soooo happy. Getting in with AMEX has been a goal to my rebuilding. I truly cant believe it. I c...
0 815 29
Getting an AMEX is one of my goals, thats one of the reasons I cancelled FP because in reasons for ...
0 350 0
When will the transition be complete? The card has a 300 cl in my sd. My credit picture has vastly ...
0 354 0
Haven't gotten a ding yet but he said he pulled experian Well worth the hardpull in my opinion lol
0 127 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
A few months ago got approved for a freedom card. I had to recon to get approved and they gave me a ...
0 481 11
CLOSED FIRST PREMIER!!   Geez the guy begged me to keep it. It had a toy limit of 350 offered to ra...
0 540 1
CLOSED FIRST PREMIER!!   Geez the guy begged me to keep it. It had a toy limit of 350 offered to ra...
0 543 4
They do charge an AF. I think I will cut loose FP first then orchard. First national will be last. ...
0 565 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
In the last few months I have gotten a discover IT card and chase freedom(although a low limit) I h...
0 598 27
Have not looked into it yet. Unfortunately there are no walmarts around where I  live (NYC) so idk ...
0 473 0
Inching closer and closer to the 700 club! In the last month apped and got approved for a Discover ...
0 531 4
no not scottinla21. I have actually read of a few people on this board getting 1700 credit limit fr...
0 212 0
yea I agree that's not much "freedom" lol. Think I will just wait til my discover card posts on cr ...
0 245 1
I believe they pulled experian(I'm in ny) scores are in my signature. My charge offs are all paid o...
0 697 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}