Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was able to get the CSP with a prior Chase CO.  It was paid, however.  But it was still on my rep...
0 272 0
You don't need to carry a balance on any of your cards.  I never do this unless there is some kind ...
0 123 1
+1.  The ED is a great free card.  20 transactions is easier than you would think.  I have never ha...
0 351 0
NLCO8989 wrote: Hi everyone,   I've been reading the forums for a few weeks, but have a a que...
1 164 1
All of those charge offs are negatively affecting your credit utilization, which is a large scoring...
0 327 0
beachglass wrote: Thank you so much for your help.  For some reason I just don't seem to be abs...
0 168 1
longtimelurker wrote: DaveSignal wrote: Luscher wrote: The CSP is plastic with metal in ...
0 289 4
beachglass wrote: Thank You. I just started out as discharged on 9/11. We signed up for a secur...
0 177 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Luscher wrote: The CSP is plastic with metal in the middle. There are 100% full metal cards out ...
0 438 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
mine is definitely metal.  Does your card have a "Preferred" on it?
0 498 15
The one time that I tried my EMV card at a Walmart in US, it didn't read my card correctly the firs...
0 244 0
teresamb12 wrote: Ok, great!! Thanks for all of your comments and advice- well appreciated!! I c...
1 303 0
beachglass wrote: What if you only have one card right now. Just started and only have one card...
0 306 6
There is more than one factor that falls into the utilization FICO scoring.  Of the scenarios you m...
3 350 9
There is so much more going on in these forums recently.  Its getting to be too much to follow + pa...
1 748 0
longtimelurker wrote: taxi818 wrote: Ez. Pay in full on due date. Don't use card for 3 days...
0 380 0
Definitely don't take any cash advances.  That will cause the creditor to look more closely.   Ju...
0 323 0
I've hit the 20 transaction bonus every month that I have had my ED card, even for the shorter firs...
0 178 0
lhcole77 wrote: DaveSignal wrote: I receive the offers as well.  The transaction fee makes ...
0 288 1
Creditaddict wrote: capiri wrote: I don't have a NFCU CC but I do Have multiple checking/sa...
0 434 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}