Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
lhcole77 wrote: DaveSignal wrote: I receive the offers as well.  The transaction fee makes ...
0 177 1
Creditaddict wrote: capiri wrote: I don't have a NFCU CC but I do Have multiple checking/sa...
0 243 3
rredstick, this thread is 7 years old.  You should start your own thread.
0 144 0
I receive the offers as well.  The transaction fee makes it at least a 3% BT.  In addition to the r...
0 342 3
I would think that the lender's goal would be to approve more applicants.  If the FICO score is bas...
0 353 1
Highest limit is NFCU at $20k, but I only use this card for 0% financing if I have a big purchase ...
0 331 0
There is no sense making an argument about conditions that we don't know.  The OP has not responded...
0 99 0
I have a Macy's Amex store card.  I only applied for it to save $130 on a purchase.  It is kind of ...
0 244 0
Maximuss wrote: Thank you for that info. The only thing im worried about now is that i have 2 n...
0 280 1
I recently received a 3x CLI.  Here is what I did:  I used my credit cards normally and paid the st...
0 290 3
As has been mentioned, your AAoA won't take a hit anytime soon. It will be affected in about 10 year...
0 109 1
I would suggest seeing what the dealer can offer.  With my current vehicle, I had higher quotes fro...
0 579 1
slicemans wrote: Chip and pin cards still can be cloned.  http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/2...
0 145 0
slicemans wrote: EMV would not have prevented the target attack. It  was attack inside the POS ...
0 185 6
I will just leave a comment here that I agree with the idea of pumping up low limit cards to achiev...
0 149 0
Closingracer99 wrote: DaveSignal wrote: congrats!  You may be able to move limits from your...
0 232 1
congrats!  You may be able to move limits from your other Chase cards if you need a higher limit fo...
0 249 3
longtimelurker wrote: DaveSignal wrote: I don't think paying the minimum will set off any f...
0 204 3
longtimelurker wrote: awp317 wrote: So received a package in the mail and it was a pamphit ...
0 407 6
I don't think paying the minimum will set off any flags with the lender.  This is really all that i...
0 255 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+