Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Validation took less than 24 hours. I got validated and verified. I submitted a complaint with CFPB...
0 31 0
I used the link to "validate" my T-Mobile account. It got validated. Now onto step 2.
0 53 2
I have not been partially successful with PFDing Midland... I had 2 accounts on my CR and when I ca...
0 53 0
This is the correct link...   There are 2 deadlines approacing...   April 30 is the deadline to...
0 74 3
Is this the link we are all looking for?   https://cert.gardencitygroup.com/tmb/fs/home?type=2&.d...
0 103 0
Right, let me get a screen shot of reporting posted once I get home. I am not sure on those codes a...
0 58 0
I never said the debt is valid. I had T-Mobile account but I just merged it to AT&T and was never a...
0 88 2
Can I get one of these PM's too please from someone who got it from the OP! Pretty please!
0 35 0
I am trying to rid myself of a derog tradeline from Midland that is keeping me from having a truly ...
0 144 4
I don't agree at all... You guys are over simplifying it. So let me give you an example... 2010 Cor...
0 282 1
Not true at all. You can always as what the lease money factor is. And if you take same exact car, ...
0 350 1
I'd lease something. Lease a $20k car. Your payment will be low and you won't be stuck with a 20k a...
0 385 0
Normal banks don't like cars older than 10-12 years with over 100k miles. Credit Union is your best...
0 180 2
I would not lease a VW for 4 years. You will be outside of warranty for 1 year (OEM warranty is 3/3...
0 238 0
By shortest I mean your typical 30-36 months leases. Do not "stretch" it to 48 months just to get t...
0 419 0
Negative will follow you around. I would suggest you lease whatever you want to lease for the short...
0 420 1
Going to the dealership with no intention of buying a car... On a weekend... That's just dumb.
0 610 1
It might be different from state to state, but in CA we must have customers sign credit score discl...
0 589 0
Audi (VW Credit) uses TU by default. If you had 2 years on the job you should be ok. The only thing...
0 275 0
Also refinancing a car with 100k is always an issue. LTV rules are different depending on year, mak...
0 259 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.