Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I reached out to EO via Facebook. They called me back. I explained to them that I have 2 Cap1 cars....
0 162 1
Right, but in status it shows that it was not paid. So my worst status is "failed to pay" when its ...
0 80 1
I just cant get Primus to GW one of my accounts...   I wanted to ask the gurus here if the report...
0 109 3
Last night the TL got removed from Equifax and gave me a point boost. Wondering if it stays off now...
0 308 0
They did offer me to upgrade to QuicksilverOne on both accounts from regular Rewards MC and PLatinu...
0 327 2
Thanks...   I just chatted with a rep online. Said I have upgrade offers available on both cars t...
0 488 1
When I started my credit rebuilding project in summer of 2011, I was in the low 500, no open accoun...
0 517 9
So I have been trying to get Midland TL removed from my 3 CRs... Its for an old phone bill thats pa...
0 419 7
Yeah, let us know please how it works out. I sent them one PFD letter already and 2 months later I ...
0 334 2
I want it removed. :)   Originally it was showing up as redeemed repo, then a charge off with a b...
0 109 1
I am still struggling with Primus... No luck at all. Sent them GW letters, called, disputed... Noth...
0 126 3
The civil suit never got that far. Cap1 offerered to settle it before trial. The settlement letter ...
0 210 0
So after being out of the country for 4 years, I came back to a default judgement against me from C...
0 250 2
Congrats!   I have 2 questions for you.   What back door number did you call?   Can you elabo...
0 583 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I took my shot with this card as well. Same deal. Waiting 7-10 days now. I am in CA and they pulled...
0 1087 7
Grats! Did you see a jump in your scores?   Can I have that letter too please.   TIA!
0 1132 2
Yep, I am sure. Its like 9 year old debt if in fact it is even mine. I was thinking to have them va...
0 229 0
I have been contacted by 2 CA trying to collect "my" debt on something I have no knowledge of. I kn...
0 269 3
MCM came out of nowhere and now bugging me on phone trying to collect on the debt they allege is mi...
0 238 3
I dont recommend using them. I did for about a month and you dont get anything good. They are slow,...
0 1327 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+