Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just noticed Altra uses CreditKarma you can get your free score on there. 
0 102 0
 I received my card Friday and noticed I got the rewards card with 11.9% on purchases and 6.9% on B...
0 139 1
I am sorry this happened to you I am really confused now.  I already did a BT.  Never listen to me...
0 172 2
I think it said promotion ends Nov 30th. Hope they have lots of promotions!
0 235 5
Congrats. What score do you need to get the 6.99 APR?  Where did you get your score?  I got a lett...
0 246 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Looks like they did a hard pull on me and DH. Not sure what to say. When she asked for his name I s...
0 273 17
Offer said good until November 30 or 31st then it ends I guess. I am not sure what ends.
0 324 19
I hope you get approved. They just sent me an email asking to take a quick survey about my experien...
0 244 20
I would make sure to ask if you were going to be approved for the life of the transfer. I am not su...
0 292 23
They just said they were going to pull transunion and my credit karma score was 681.  There was a i...
0 302 25
I had 7 most fall off between march - may 2015  but now I have a few new ones on equifax and 1 on e...
0 331 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 888 0
  I just wanted to let you know that Altra federal Credit Union ( anyone can join $5) has a low BT...
0 982 39
Declined.  I have a perfect credit report its my high balance. 
0 536 2
Thank you for answering my question. I just applied over the phone and the lady was so nice. She sa...
0 719 3
I just got a offer for the cash rewards cc from Navy Federal. The letter says you've been pre-appro...
0 801 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 90 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
You said it better than I did, thank you. I do pay interest on purchases.  Thanks everyone you guys...
0 90 0
The balance on my discover card is a 0% balance transfer offer I have until may 2014.   
0 215 3
I know you will pay interest anytime you carry a balance but my question is a little different. I s...
0 236 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}