Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just noticed Altra uses CreditKarma you can get your free score on there. 
0 269 0
 I received my card Friday and noticed I got the rewards card with 11.9% on purchases and 6.9% on B...
0 306 1
I am sorry this happened to you I am really confused now.  I already did a BT.  Never listen to me...
0 339 2
I think it said promotion ends Nov 30th. Hope they have lots of promotions!
0 402 5
Congrats. What score do you need to get the 6.99 APR?  Where did you get your score?  I got a lett...
0 413 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Looks like they did a hard pull on me and DH. Not sure what to say. When she asked for his name I s...
0 322 17
Offer said good until November 30 or 31st then it ends I guess. I am not sure what ends.
0 373 19
I hope you get approved. They just sent me an email asking to take a quick survey about my experien...
0 413 20
I would make sure to ask if you were going to be approved for the life of the transfer. I am not su...
0 461 23
They just said they were going to pull transunion and my credit karma score was 681.  There was a i...
0 471 25
I had 7 most fall off between march - may 2015  but now I have a few new ones on equifax and 1 on e...
0 500 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 984 0
  I just wanted to let you know that Altra federal Credit Union ( anyone can join $5) has a low BT...
0 1078 39
Declined.  I have a perfect credit report its my high balance. 
0 608 2
Thank you for answering my question. I just applied over the phone and the lady was so nice. She sa...
0 791 3
I just got a offer for the cash rewards cc from Navy Federal. The letter says you've been pre-appro...
0 873 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 98 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
You said it better than I did, thank you. I do pay interest on purchases.  Thanks everyone you guys...
0 98 0
The balance on my discover card is a 0% balance transfer offer I have until may 2014.   
0 226 3
I know you will pay interest anytime you carry a balance but my question is a little different. I s...
0 247 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.