Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
tjhallow wrote: Thanks, is it worth the AF?     I think it is, round trip ticket for 69.00, not...
0 182 0
I have it   12,000 limit @ 22.9%   40,000 miles after 500 spend in 90 days and 69 fee paid   ...
0 233 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi All   Got some nice chat SP CLI on my      Walmart 2500 -> 5000   Sams    2500 -> 7500  ...
3 440 16
gdale6 wrote: This is my first 10K out the door approval and my second SM card. First card was ...
0 404 0
richardbb85 wrote: 700orbetter84 wrote: virgomom913 wrote: When I called transunion the ...
0 218 0
pizza1 wrote: Looking over my transactions for the 4th time today like a freak, LOL...I notice ...
0 98 1
pizza1 wrote: Got the card on 02/11/15 for SL of $800. I've had one statement, and my 2nd state...
1 736 0
medo wrote: I have pathetic limits as is.  I got both the BCE and ED in November, $1000 and $50...
0 1444 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 66 1
Annipoo wrote: baller4life wrote: Yes Discover is prime territory. It varies when you start ...
0 634 1
Annipoo wrote: Congrats! I literally just got approved for for the same card, but I didn't get ...
0 97 0
traveler2005 wrote: so you have seen my posts about Discover card, and how many times in the pa...
0 105 4
Hi Everyone   Today is a great day! I have been working on taking care of baddies on my credit re...
7 226 7
so you have seen my posts about Discover card, and how many times in the past 2-3 years I have appl...
5 779 26
CAPTOOL wrote: What's with the weird CL's ending in 01?       I don't know, weird is righ...
0 96 0
Got CLI from 701 to 4,000! Easy process!
1 403 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 95 0
mightdietryin wrote: I know this card doesn't do it for many but it's one I've wanted for about ...
0 351 2
FinStar wrote: I had posted this earlier in the ever-growing Prestige thread.     And, thanks...
0 271 1
cem13 wrote: Vinchenzzzochi wrote: Would have voted this thread 10/10 if you had recon'ed d...
0 101 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.