Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
bunnimom wrote: Hello All   I am new to this forum and really have enjoyed reading all the fo...
4 561 2
8/2017 which in my case would be 10 years from filing date because it is shorter than 7 years from p...
0 211 0
Revelate wrote: Couple things:   State tax liens are governed on a state by state basis and t...
0 236 2
orestrus wrote: What a worthless card that is. 300 and a few hundred every year.. Not worth HP ...
1 450 1
UncleB wrote: cy1215 wrote: If I use my BCE to buy Disney gift cards at a publix or somewher...
1 301 0
I would call and offer to pay in full for it being deleted off your reports. You woke the bear by di...
1 185 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 644 3
What collection agencies are they with? Just trying to see if by chance they are with ones that will...
0 253 0
Efire2 wrote: Long time lurker, just felt like sharing.   My credit took a really bad hit whi...
0 330 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 476 3
I applied yesterday 5/10 and funds were taken out today 5/11 So they were very quick!
0 673 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Today I saw that BOA has taken out the 99$ fee for the 99 for 500 card.  I don't like the idea of h...
4 828 15
JustinA wrote: 26 lates reporting on all 3 bureaus from 2012 to 2015...with help from the Ombuds...
0 323 0
grillandwinemaster wrote: I don't believe you lost any points in the AAofA department. Fico loo...
0 295 0
traveler2005 wrote: Just spoke to a phone rep from experian about my last two baddies, lates on...
0 488 2
Hi    Sorry you are having difficulties, just my two cents worth, your scoring not only includes ...
0 571 1
Just spoke to a phone rep from experian about my last two baddies, lates on my nelnet student loan ...
1 610 4
So I have a paid tax lien and a paid judgement, both have been removed from experian and transunion...
0 369 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 343 0
kevinlee28 wrote: i have a state tax lien filed against me to from Phila, PA. I never paid it ...
0 379 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.