Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
budwiser wrote: I just recieved an email from Discover. They gave me an auto increase of 900.00....
43 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 370 1
0REDSOX7 wrote: Simply put, do not apply for any new credit until you have your discharge in ha...
237 0
jjjd123 wrote: I have fully determined the advice here works. Discharge date 3/27. 3 open credit...
163 0
  bunga7 wrote: somotao wrote: I am almost 4 years post BK7 and I get no pre-approvals fro...
295 0
vtguy25 wrote: Just wanted to share that I just applied for membership to DCU online and got in...
104 0
I am almost 4 years post BK7 and I get no pre-approvals from capital one or Barclays. I suppose it ...
381 3
Congratulations....You have  a pretty nice credit limit already. i would run the account for a abou...
322 2
ulanjac wrote: Checked my Community bank Peebles card today they've raised my cl by 200 Congr...
664 0
coldnmn wrote: somotao wrote: This question is better in the bankruptcy forum....DCU is BK f...
122 1
This question is better in the bankruptcy forum....DCU is BK friendly. Hardpull for both application...
188 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 357 0
+1. ....I'd wait till after discharge before applying for a credit card.
199 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 241 0
pizza1 wrote: Curious to know if anyone got approved thru Toyota financing after BK. If you did...
217 0
  SEBanker wrote: Are they bankruptcy friendly? They are BK Friendly. I got mine after I h...
245 1
Tony275 wrote: Called in to see if I could get my Apple Financing Card changed to a Rewards car...
687 2
ulanjac wrote: I'm 6 months past discharge and I've started gardening. I have a Peebles store ca...
886 0
If you never burned Discover you should be OK.....Although I might suggest waiting six months or so...
490 1
simi_go wrote: Always start with ONE! (Capital ONE or Credit ONE )  Good luck. +1   I st...
219 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+