Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This is excellent advice....I can attest to the fact of seeing the highest credit score impact when...
0 83 0
You are indeed on the right track. Ontime payment history place such a huge role in the determinati...
0 117 0
Congratulations on your Amazon Store Card.......definitely call the Chase Backdoor number on Monday...
0 594 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 473 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 276 0
Discovere is probably the easiest of the three to get back with Followed by Chase, I have been read...
0 300 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I decided to apply and was approved for Discover and was given a credit limit of $1,000, this was a...
0 903 16
Congrats on your CLI....that is a very nice Jump.....I will surely be calling Discover next month t...
0 146 1
Congratulations.....Welcome to the Discover club.....it is a very nice card to add.
0 227 0
Congratulations. Discover is a completely different company......and as suggested worth applying f...
0 513 0
Capital One might be an option for you, however before you go off applying for any credit card, If ...
0 93 0
As long as you do not have a BK showing on your credit report you should be in good shape to get in...
0 146 0
Congratulations....Your capital one card will grow with you.
0 694 0
First al all, I will say welcome to the Forun and my heart goes out to your family, it has been a v...
0 164 1
This is great news.....I might just have to go to my credit union and see if I can get a decent rat...
0 254 0
You might want to look at Dave Ramsey's Guide to buying a car and avoiding Car Payments.
0 502 0
Barclays are known to be very sensitive. Since you have two other cards with much better limits I w...
0 53 0
Congratulations.....If you did not burn discoverer....you can give them a try in 6 months.
0 657 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 988 3
An amazing read...and thanks for sharing your journey back from BK. For those out there who are que...
0 417 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+