Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My parents wish to refinance their home.  With credit ratings near the 800 mark, will their ages...
0 666 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
BTs come in all different forms.  Did you give Cap One your Wamu details?  If yes, then they p...
0 782 0
nah.. a denial is pretty straight forward.  It's really neither at this point.    good luck!
0 1430 2
ah.. yea I think I follow you   Actually, although they (three of the darlings) won't g...
0 1417 4
Actually, I had to buy the lighting for my house which is under construction.  The chandel...
0 1426 6
Very nice report - sadly it was presented to Congress in 2003 and, yet, here we sit
0 1949 1
Just to be clear, no one is suggesting you carry balances which cause you to pay finance charg...
0 1794 0
A little off topic, but many Indians have English names - remnants from colonization.  I dea...
0 1555 2
$1000+ and none on Christmas gifts   will PIF in two weeks Message Edited by Coone...
0 1181 9
This is a fun tool, but I warn you, it may tempt you to app for something new    http://www...
0 1221 0
An app that does what you need that a lot of people talk about is Yodlee.  I believe it's free. ...
0 1252 1
Amex actually received a $2.2 billion settlement with Visa and is still pursuing MC.  However,...
0 735 0
With no AF and 8.99% APR, I definitely don't consider it sub-prime.  THe CL ($3000) could have...
0 742 0
I'm in Jersey and Citi pulled Experian for me.   Discover pulled TU only for my recent appli...
0 1270 0
Disputes with the CRAs are tricky.  I disputed a 30-day late and what I got in return was all th...
0 759 0
It generally refers to paying your card down to $0 before any finance charges hit.  Consequently...
0 905 0
Just remember that with Privacy Matters (which is just True Credit) you will not receive true FI...
0 749 0
I was denied as well - TOO MANY INQUIRIES.  All caps too... as if I didn't know.  If you haven't...
0 2920 0
Yes, they may drop your CL down to the balance.  This is what they did to me making my CL a ve...
0 1098 0
I believe the difference between the Amex program and CardIt is with Amex you need to have a m...
0 1392 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}