Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
ptilda wrote: So happy this board was started! I was actually looking for a board like this bec...
0 397 0
I think that something changed regarding the "only let a balnce report on one card" thing.   I ju...
0 313 2
Since a lot of us Score Watch subscribers have been switched to FICO 08, let's put our heads to...
0 1657 0
I got my initial score from the new model about a week ago.  I got an initial bump of 7pts.   I g...
0 256 4
bobebob wrote: I got the "upgrade", but I it is unclear to me exactly what my score is upgraded...
0 147 3
Revelate wrote: bobebob wrote: CreditBob wrote: I have gone to a credit seminar & talke...
0 565 1
CreditBob wrote: I have gone to a credit seminar & talked to different lenders that I know, and...
0 808 5
I got the "upgrade", but I it is unclear to me exactly what my score is upgraded to.   Is this a ...
0 139 5
Wow, 9 point jump from last month!  Up to 822.   34pt increase over the past year. 
0 399 0
compassion101 wrote: I forgot that yours is a 401k not IRA. You are correct.   The ordering r...
0 638 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Jazzzy wrote: If you are saving money for a house, none of the retirement vehicles are particu...
0 928 10
Sock wrote: If I may say... I don't think this is a great idea.   Why?   Because everyone's...
0 766 0
compassion101 wrote: Re: your #1 reason above. You don't need to wait the 5 years to use your c...
0 651 2
SantaMar wrote: i apologize in advance for being intrusive but im curious as to the liquididty ...
0 3474 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
mongstradamus wrote: You can also go with Roth IRA , where you can withdraw any amount with no ...
0 941 14
Becca wrote: I have 2 CC's and 2 student loans that I would really like to get paid off asap. O...
0 766 0
I'm looking for some feedback on what the proper mix of Roth to Traditional balances would be good ...
0 688 6
iltph wrote: [Here's an excerpt from Suze Orman's 2009 free book available for download on Opra...
0 893 1
mongstradamus wrote: gamegrrl wrote: I thought I couldn't draw from my IRA until age 59 1/2...
0 877 1
I would make an attempt to find the perpetrator.  Many times it turns out to be someone in the fami...
0 285 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+