Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Is it possible to take some of a credit limit form one card and add it to another card online?  I h...
0 667 2
skyisthelimit wrote: Congrats on your card, if you don't mind me asking what is your FICO?  Als...
0 443 0
I've been denied 3 times.  Each time I had 0-5% util.  I think I'm at a cap based on my income thou...
0 1154 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Got it in the mail today and it is absolutely gorgeous!     I apped primarily for the 18 month at...
0 1152 10
After being in the garden since Jan 29, I steppd out a couple of days ago to app for Citi Diamond P...
0 461 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
bamagirl1 wrote: Ron,   so 5% is automatic? does it have the different categories that chan...
0 949 0
Woolfman wrote: I applied for the cash+  card but was approved for the flex cash card. The rewa...
0 653 0
Revelate wrote: ptr2593 wrote: No problem doing a PC from Platinum to Cash Plus.  Holding n...
0 748 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
No problem doing a PC from Platinum to Cash Plus.  Holding now to ask underwriting about a CLI.   ...
0 1165 12
The rep told me my current limit with Citi ($10.2k across 2 cards) was at their maximum based on my...
0 255 1
Is this page accurate?  Can't do 5% back on gas? https://cashplus.usbank.com/index.cfm/main/catego...
0 1184 0
Woohoo!  Approved for $500 only, but they're letting me move $5000 from my Dividend and Forward aco...
0 2945 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Going to app right after I get off the phone with Citi about my Diamond Preferred decision!   Edi...
0 1197 16
Pending further review :/  And everything is closed at this hour I presume.
0 3004 1
tmbr10 wrote: ptr2593 wrote: discernment wrote: Regarding the Citi card you are interes...
0 3064 0
discernment wrote: Regarding the Citi card you are interested in, you might want to read this d...
0 3097 2
discernment wrote: Discover More is currently offering  a 0% APR introductory offer for 12 mont...
0 3179 4
I'm applying to medical school this year and over the next 6-8 months I'll be making charges totall...
0 3194 9
thrasher865 wrote: I'm assuming the $21 to enroll is the entire finance charge.  If so, then do...
0 878 1
Can someone explain please?  For example:   My credit card has a 16.99% APR and I have a $1,200 b...
0 1091 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}