Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: There are plenty of lenders in TX who are offering the FHA Back to W...
0 1276 21
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question but I didn't see any other threads...
0 1292 23
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
LawStudentCivilis wrote: I know Discover IT has 18 month 0% balance transfers.   I know! I'...
0 371 0
Thank you both.   Yes, I have tried calling Chase in order to negotiate a better rate and all the...
0 390 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
echo13 wrote: w20031424 wrote: How long have you had these two Chase cards? i  have  h...
0 143 1
**Oh and I know those high balances look unfavorable to some CC companies, just looking for suggest...
0 427 0
Hi all,   I'm at it again, trying to find a card I can finally transfer this dang balance over on...
0 439 7
Thank you for your reply. I kinda thought the 10% down was lender specific but the guidelines my len...
0 222 1
between a short sale and a foreclosure? Forgive me if it's in one of the above FAQ threads, I could...
0 296 3
DODGERAM09 wrote: Why would you not buy? taxes and up keep? I have been looking for 10 months f...
0 262 2
StartingOver10 wrote: It is totally up to the lender. Each lender can make the FHA guidelines m...
0 227 0
foofighter74 wrote: Here's the passage I was talking about:   "For divorce an exception may b...
0 334 2
foofighter74 wrote: You would just need the 3.5% to finance via FHA. The 10% may be an overlay ...
0 445 4
Quick history:   My husband and his ex-wife owned a home and divorced back in 2007. In the court ...
0 486 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 685 0
I have a department store card (David's Bridal) that was opened last February and paid off this pas...
0 163 5
Have you pulled your free annual credit reports yet? If not, I'd pull all of them...one of the 2 (I...
0 258 0
I have a Home Depot card (backed by Citi) and it's been great so far! I've had the card 13 months, ...
0 355 0
Shogun wrote: If it is showing paid, then there's no need to verify a debt so a DV is not of va...
0 229 0
Does anyone know exactly what a CA is required to provide once you send a certified letter to them ...
0 252 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}