Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Like far too many of us, I was hit hard during the recession and AMEX forcibly closed my card accou...
0 96 0
I received a letter just now from the CA AG, and they don't handle this type of and suggested that ...
0 533 1
If I was to go about suing them, how would that work? File a Small Claims suit?
0 584 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have a question about what relief is available to me in a situation where First Premier Bank was ...
0 593 10
I like the letter. I'd be curious to hear how this works out. I, too, have several derog TL from pa...
0 4062 4
Hello,   I would very much like the the email to the HSBC executive. After a financial tailspin o...
0 1376 2
So is the lesson here, to negotiate any delinquent debt payments with the OC and part of the stipu...
0 461 1
Back in Feb. 2004, I was sued by my landlord over non-payment of rent based on the fact that I plea...
0 353 3
Noah,   I'm contacting both the hospital and the insurance company. I'm basically asking for a...
0 354 0
Perhaps this is the wrong forum, but I need help with disputing a Denied Claim with my health in...
0 421 6
I have some medical debt that I need to tackle, and I want to go through the HIPAA process. Howe...
0 272 3
I don't see why you didn't negotiate a PFD. I mean, if you're at 60 and 90 days past due, you cr...
0 1148 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I got caught on the phone the other by a Collection Agent, looking to get me to commit to a paym...
0 837 11
Hello,   I've been getting harassing phone calls from Capital Accounts, that Nashville-based ...
0 231 0
First off, in California you have 30 days to appeal the judgment.  I need to file my appeal by t...
0 317 0
I have a situation that I'm trying to minimize the damage from.  I was out of work for most of t...
0 401 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a situation that I'm trying to minimize the damage of.  Due to job loss, I wasn't able to...
0 851 7
I've been fighting with my insurance company to pay a medical bill, and they ultimately refused ...
0 202 1
Hello,   Does anyone have a proper Backdoor number for Orchard Bank/HSBC AND.. and this is a b...
0 1006 6
I received the first dunning letter from Progressive Management regarding a California Gas Co. B...
0 378 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+