Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You're best bet is to responsibly use the card for about six months and then write a GW letter to...
0 443 0
What I suggest doing is contacting your local Tax Payer Advocate and asking them for their assist...
0 622 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have an AMEX Delta Sky Miles card that was closed by AMEX back in 12/07, I was paying it off d...
0 467 2
Uh... Cap1 will screw you at every possible turn. I had an account with them that went into col...
0 494 0
Does anyone have a number to reach the Collections Department directly?
0 328 0
Daisy,   My GF had an issue with First Premier, and we were able to get it deleted by writing ...
0 508 1
On your Derogs, send out PFD letters... in your offer, suggest paying entire balance with a Cashi...
0 550 0
If you can zero out your CC's, don't just maintain a 1% ULT, this will boost your score. Under n...
0 674 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
If your UTL is under 5% and you have two paid derogs, then you have to wonder why you score isn'...
0 896 12
demed, thanks for the advice. I'll do the necessary things. I send everythign CMRRR, so I just ...
0 517 1
203Bravo is exactly right, if you use your card and pay it off, you're probably getting reported ...
2 420 1
So my fight with Midland Credit, which started back in September of 2007, is finally over.   I...
1 299 0
Back in February of last year, I received a dunning letter from West Asset Management for a disp...
0 594 6
How much of your CL are in use?   Also, what you need to do is raise your debt to credit ratio...
1 1271 0
Always fight as CAs have NO MERCY, in fact that dance around when they get people to cave in to ...
0 725 0
You are right about people claiming that are going to sue CAs, and don't do it... I issued a let...
0 1502 0
You will have a hard, if not impossible, time getting an OC or a CA to permit you to PFD on a cl...
1 540 1
You don't need a new CC, you just need to increase the CL on the current card that you have. Mig...
0 434 0
I filed a report with the Cali Better Business Bureau regarding Midland Credit's refusal to respo...
0 820 3
Your letter is fine. But why don't you just sue them in Small Claims court, it's only $75 and yo...
0 1529 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}