Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You wouldn't have copies that you could post of the GW letters that you wrote, would you?
0 1303 1
have you ever heard of the Law of 72? It's an investment term regarding how fast a value will dou...
0 1318 2
Is it possible to re-open this account? Or not worth it considering the poor reporting ability of...
0 636 0
I have a Capital One account that I turned over to Lighthouse Credit (along with a Chase), but as...
0 644 2
Tax Liens are tricky, because I found out that I had one back in late 05. Then promptly paid it t...
0 1120 0
What, if any, specific language or documents must I file in my court petition, and who has had su...
0 1039 1
I have both Orchard and FP. Although FP charges a monthly service charge, and they haven't give m...
0 1911 1
I recently sent a GW to Wachovia in regards to an account that I fell behind on, but paid off, wh...
0 623 1
I wrote a letter with a nearly verbatim opening paragraph that you used, and received the followi...
0 868 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 846 1
Is the "satisfaction" paperwork the OC & the Attorney/CA talking about submitting to the court on...
0 1083 4
Back in 2004 I was served eviction papers, but vacated the apartment before the court hearing. At...
0 1106 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What was the gist of the phone conversation with the people in the credit reporting department? W...
0 1504 10
Hello, I have two credit cards - a Chase and a Capital One - enrolled in Lighthouse Credit Manage...
0 788 3
Does being on one of these affect your score? It doesn't say on my Report that I'm on one, but I'...
0 885 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+