Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I applied for $30K and the car will most likely be under that.
0 1503 2
I received the paperwork but it did not mention anything about a down payment.  The instructions ju...
0 1566 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just ordered reports from all 3 bureaus and 0 issues.  Excellent credit all-around.   Keep in m...
0 856 6
We understand that blocking the account may seem like a bold action. However, this will ensure that...
0 885 8
I wanted to get some intel before I called them.  It still looks open online but I haven't tried to...
0 2925 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I received a letter on Friday stating that my Visa would be cancelled either due to 1. serious deli...
0 2943 20
jimbo831 wrote: This is not how it works.  Negatives do not stay around for 7 years after...
0 580 1
jimbo831 wrote: No need to get so angry with people that are trying to help you.   As...
0 459 4
llecs wrote: Or, OP, are you upset they are deleting earlier thanthey should. It is supposed to...
0 597 4
jimbo831 wrote: monkeybutt wrote: i had an auto loan that i had and paid off in 2007.  i ch...
0 602 0
afbar1114 wrote: wow charging daily intrest...it sounds like its a card ment to be for building...
0 357 10
clocktick wrote: Well it's basically charging interest on a payment due (overdue), whether it's...
0 400 15
afbar1114 wrote: can i ask how long you have had the card and what does your profile look...
0 402 0
i had an auto loan that i had and paid off in 2007.  i checked my credit report a few months and it...
0 629 9
so they can charge interest on an AF.  wow.   ok, thanks guys.  also, no it was never late or pas...
0 664 19
read above for the reason why i do not want to close it.   also, apr, limit, etc doesn't matter a...
0 676 23
first financial bank usa.  i got this while in high school and it's my oldest account so i do not w...
0 691 26
i have a credit card that I have never paid an annual fee on.  I noticed today that they charged an...
0 702 29
GF ran into health issues in 2011 which drained her savings and ran up credit cards and now her car...
0 823 2
what can i do in regards to my realtor and the 3rd party credit card company?   they were so nonc...
0 738 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}