Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am surprised the card had to be shipped by fedex unless I missed some details. When I got my disc...
0 1250 1
Will you be a frequent traveler? To get the lowest elite status on United you have to fly 25,000 mi...
0 461 1
Does anyone know of any place that has started charging the fee? So far so good for me, only concer...
0 543 8
This is a topic with new unread messages
So it begins. Mark your calender on this coming Janurary 27 be on the lookout for signs at stores y...
0 1390 6
Check out this article. We all see horror co-signer stories on this board about how it strains rela...
0 1259 5
The lawsuit settlement states that merchants may charge a credit card surcharge if they wish, but a...
0 1514 2
I see the offer for 2% on Oct 6th but nothing about Mcdonalds. I haven't got any emails about it th...
0 489 0
Yes you can enter both your checking and credit card info and choose either one when paying. Be car...
0 830 1
Checking back into the garden. Feels good.   Before last month I had gone 6 months without a HP. ...
0 678 0
Congrats!   Of course the big question. Let us know if the annual fee posts. I am definitely curi...
0 420 1
I don't mind paying reasonable annual fees. Right now anything under $100 is reasonable like my air...
0 924 2
Yep I stand corrected. I don't see anything about the fee waived the first year on the Chase websit...
0 899 6
Number 1 is wrong. The annual fee is waived the first year so you won't get charged the fee unless ...
0 929 8
Although I don't usually post in this board I want to say congrats Revelate! I know you have been w...
0 602 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Good post. I agree that rewards are definitely not a one size fits all game.   Cash back is worth...
0 1082 10
Interesting especially the one on self deception. I remember hearing about a book once titled "Mist...
0 792 1
Good that you got a credit at least. However with extended warranties you are really only insuring ...
0 953 0
Wrong, surcharges are still a violation of the merchant agreement in all 50 states. The lawsuit set...
0 950 4
Discover is an excellent cashback card for the rotating 5% categories and shop discover. They also ...
0 650 2
Sorry to see you go Marine. Your contributions will be missed and good luck with your new endeavors...
0 3218 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}