Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I also would like someone to send me the info to contact Citi..... I have had not luck with them......
0 74 0
can someone please PM the citi information as well....  it would be a big help.      thx in advance...
0 182 0
Has anyone out there had some true success with Citi. Bank.      I have a old charge off with them ...
0 81 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I  just received my forth rejection letter from Citi..They are standing on not removing my old CO. ...
0 170 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 586 0
citibank  has turned me down over and over... even with new contacts..   if anybody has success ple...
0 342 0
I just recieved my 3rd rejection letter from citibank.    I have emailed, faxed and sent GW's to ju...
0 356 2
I sent discover a GW-email on Monday,  got a call today and they said there is nothing they can do....
0 139 0
Has anyone had success with Discover and BOA??     I need some help with them.   Any contact info w...
0 107 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 572 6
I just got a update of my fico score...... Im up to 655!!!      Its been a long road back ... thank...
0 279 1
THX... for the advice... maybe I will try and pay something extra each month
0 384 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 397 4
My fico score is now at 643 (not to bad).       I recently paid off all my credit cards except my G...
0 415 6
OK Thx.... they didnt ask about any bad debt.... just had to give them a right to look into my enti...
0 203 0
Going into... medical sales...     They are doing a entire background check....   I dont have any c...
0 207 0
Wow congrads on getting the job..... just got nervous when I saw that on my app.
0 459 3
Well I have no judgements or liens..... I havent been late on anything for a while...   and I paid ...
0 460 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 504 7
Im going into medical sales......   I had to check and sign a section about laws under the FCA(fair...
0 518 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}