Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I also would like someone to send me the info to contact Citi..... I have had not luck with them......
0 152 0
can someone please PM the citi information as well....  it would be a big help.      thx in advance...
0 226 0
Has anyone out there had some true success with Citi. Bank.      I have a old charge off with them ...
0 106 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I  just received my forth rejection letter from Citi..They are standing on not removing my old CO. ...
0 207 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 691 0
citibank  has turned me down over and over... even with new contacts..   if anybody has success ple...
0 391 0
I just recieved my 3rd rejection letter from citibank.    I have emailed, faxed and sent GW's to ju...
0 410 2
I sent discover a GW-email on Monday,  got a call today and they said there is nothing they can do....
0 166 0
Has anyone had success with Discover and BOA??     I need some help with them.   Any contact info w...
0 131 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 668 6
I just got a update of my fico score...... Im up to 655!!!      Its been a long road back ... thank...
0 301 1
THX... for the advice... maybe I will try and pay something extra each month
0 470 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 483 4
My fico score is now at 643 (not to bad).       I recently paid off all my credit cards except my G...
0 501 6
OK Thx.... they didnt ask about any bad debt.... just had to give them a right to look into my enti...
0 264 0
Going into... medical sales...     They are doing a entire background check....   I dont have any c...
0 268 0
Wow congrads on getting the job..... just got nervous when I saw that on my app.
0 585 3
Well I have no judgements or liens..... I havent been late on anything for a while...   and I paid ...
0 586 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 630 7
Im going into medical sales......   I had to check and sign a section about laws under the FCA(fair...
0 644 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.