Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You can also do LPMI, and pay an up front fee like with FHA but no monthly fees.
0 397 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 469 0
Im pretty sure that as long as you provide the statements you are good.   I move money into savin...
0 478 0
Buying a home was one of the worst experiences of my life. It is a bit stupid the way the process w...
0 809 0
Sometimes when you submit the docs for the conditions it raises more questions and you have to go d...
0 389 0
You have 3 options   1. Put 20 percent down   2. Go FHA on a cheaper house   3. Wait the 6 mo...
0 336 0
Yeah adjusting the tiers sounds right.   I had a bad year last year and got a couple late marks o...
0 621 0
I think you could probably pull this off. The numbers all look good.   I wouldn't do it, but you ...
0 820 0
Yup it really does suck the mortgage industry isnt using the new models. Its pretty much a waste of...
0 613 0
Fico 2 and Fico 04 are pretty close models, with little differences.
0 633 2
Yes I was going crazy, couldn't believe it when we finally closed.
0 436 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 678 6
Our funded at closing.   We closed and made a stop at Lowes on the way home.
0 455 5
My score went up 100 points!!!!  525 to 625. wowowowowowow.
0 223 3
My credit was only pulled once, it was 45 days from when they first pulled my credit till we closed...
0 482 7
In my experience, rehabbing a student loan wont get rid of the lates but it will get rid of the col...
0 173 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 189 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 348 0
This is a good question and I have dug into this like crazy.   My best guess is that when they pu...
0 266 1
It is a sellers market right now, so selling it will most likely be pretty easy.   Depending on y...
0 619 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}