Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just received a new Amex card. I had a student card back in 1998. My "member since" date when I l...
0 660 1
Does anyone know if they would move the CL to a best buy card? I've been trying to figure out what ...
0 336 0
I really think it depends on what % util. you have on the card and for how long. Also, you can call...
0 635 1
I just commissioned and have been stationed on the opposite coast from both my and my spouse's fami...
0 266 5
Does anyone know if the CLI button is a SP? I would like to hit the luv button, but I don't want a ...
0 382 2
I did a mixture this year. Paid cash for everything except one large gift. I purchased a computer a...
0 311 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I hit the luv button 3 months ago and got a $500 CLI. I hit it again recently and received a pretty...
0 328 0
The interest rate on my car right now is 6%. It's not awful, but I think if I can get my score over...
0 154 1
I have the walmart discover and while the rewards are pitiful, they always run 0% financing deals f...
0 162 3
Hmmm, I was under the impression that utilization of 90% on a single card was a huge ding on FICO. ...
0 164 3
I'm going to be refinancing my car in about 2-3 months so I want to maximize my FICO in relatively ...
0 185 5
There's pretty much always a BT option on my discover so I guess it's normal. I don't pay enough at...
0 268 1
I hit the luv button a couple of months ago and went from 500-1k. I've had the card for 3 years and...
0 77 0
I recently went to a dealership to test drive a couple of cars I had my eye on. Long story short, I...
0 819 5
Okay, thank you! I typed out the letter with all the info for cancellation and I am going to take t...
0 340 0
In my opinion, it is best to get a card from a company that will grow with you over time. I have a ...
0 427 4
I understand whether they SP or HP is at the lender's discretion. However, I do feel that if they d...
0 248 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
When citi took over, I pushed the CLI button and asked for 2k. I didn't realize that it was a HP an...
0 353 13
I sent 2 GW letters to citibank over the last year or so and neither one has worked. I had a series...
0 640 0
I purchased an extended warranty with my used car 2 weeks ago and I want to cancel it. In reading t...
0 390 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}