Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
creditwatcher2012 wrote: Just realizes old forum nevermind lol Merrick was opened because I g...
214 0
No misunderstanding when I first opened all those accounts barclay did close the 1.3k account in 20...
219 0
Everything is fine, credit score has been about the same.  Everything would have been paid off, but...
319 2
Got approved for the Amex Platinum, goal achieved.   Still working on getting everything PIF and ma...
451 1
Her score on CreditKarma was 605.  Tried doing the free annual credit report, but she's gonna have ...
357 3
Yes, people will surprise you. But often not in a good way.   This guy is a friend of a friend fo...
673 2
I guess one of the liabilities of the rapid fire app was high interest rates granted, but an upsid...
1025 0
!. Merrick is a subprime lender, since already have more than enough better cards, can it when PIF....
503 2
Again we've already established what's done is done August 2011.  It's now 15 months later and I'm ...
538 5
Still haven't heard a yay or nay to go for an AMEX since it's been 15 months since all of these acc...
559 7
At first it was just a few, then it became fun in a why not apply for this kind of way.. Regardless...
578 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 595 11
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Most of the denials were based off either too many inquiries, or too many new accounts.  Orchard wa...
574 13
Everything will be PIF within 3-9 months.  From there It's a matter of should I keep everything?  S...
610 1
@distantarray - so, what is your suggestion based on what I currently have open?
628 0
@Razeus - yeah. Most were applied for in less than 24hrs from each other. Out of all approvals only ...
646 0
Took a massive intial hit, but have almost broke 700 now since a lot of balances have been paid dow...
793 0
So it's been about a year...     Paypal Extra's Platinum, Approved $1500 -> Now $2500 ($1800 bal...
817 9
drkaje wrote: One advantage to an app spree like that is all the inquiries basically fall off a...
1097 2
dookdig wrote: How does citi monitoring help you achieve 760+?? Absolutely nothing, but ins...
971 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+