Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Amazon has the EVGA GTX 780Ti SC on sale right now.  Go Go Go.  That's what you are looking at ...n...
735 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
SunriseEarth wrote: polo1985 wrote: just curious what would be the top 5 visa and top 5 mas...
1534 13
I agree, multiple 0% cards at a time are a waste (unless they come with a huge limited time bonus)....
644 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 768 1
What credit check are you referring to? Lenders understand that you need to apply for credit in ...
302 0
Why would you want a second secured card?     I do not know your whole story but if you are new ...
319 0
My Target card has been at $200 for almost 4 years.  HA I'm reaching 150K in revolving credit and t...
199 0
3 years and I started at  a 22.9 APR.  I then got it reduced to 17.9>14.9>10.9>9.9%.  I asked about...
156 1
I also have 9.9% that is the lowest they would go for me. 
161 3
I had a 5k platinum Mastercard. When I asked to pc to the quicksilver I was automatically upgraded t...
160 0
myjourney wrote: Not sure I understand your question as to what kind but yes lenders will verif...
755 5
On another forum some people are claiming that they contacted Amex and Amex admitted their may be a...
546 0
thanks.  And good data points.   Congrats on your cards.
525 0
I have not heard of that before but I don't think many people would apply for 3 USAA cards back to ...
560 2
PP will shut you down quick if you get caught.  There are better methods as pointed out by the othe...
142 1
Tg123 wrote: myjourney wrote: Tg123 wrote: flowfaster wrote: How can you recon if y...
620 2
How can you recon if you havn't been denied yet?  Call the Chase business services and have them pu...
678 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 448 0
 The internet would be blowing up if that happened.  No, it's not true.
611 0
Barclays inqs are the only inqs on my TU report (I think).  What other bank even pulls TU?  Well be...
439 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+