Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congratulations!!!   Maybe it was your HUGE down payment, or, your large annual income that sealed ...
1905 0
There are NO FTF on this card.  I just got it because it was highly recommended on one of the credi...
3411 5
QUESTION:  If you have autopay set up to pay the minimum --- yet, you make a payment before the aut...
629 0
I recommend going into the bank to apply for the Freedom.  Tell the banker you applied for the CSP ...
614 1
Cleanmachine wrote: After you activate a new BOA Credit Card it generally takes 1-2 business da...
550 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was approved for a Bank of America Travel Card and it came in the mail just fine -- no problems t...
2093 14
Where did you find the option to increase your credit limit online?  I have gone to the "Manage You...
830 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've not seen anyone post about this new offering from Bank of America.  I'm just wondering if you ...
2390 14
I did an online payment for ALL the transactions they are showing this morning.  Those transactions...
514 0
When I logged onto my account this morning I see that my statement for my Freedom Card has posted. ...
707 5
BullsEye10 wrote: Well, I am looking for validation today.   My question is, does anyone ou...
2968 0
After I have had my Chase Freedom for a year, I want to add the CSP -- AND the Starwood Amex BOTH. ...
875 1
sunlover99 wrote: Yes... I use the card every day. That's the problem!  You have to use a d...
166 1
kimmiller112 wrote: Is your federal tax lien paid in full?  If so, you may be able to have it wi...
203 0
CribDuchess wrote: Federal Tax Liens are normally put in place by the IRS, not State governments...
205 0
I'm suffering with the same worries!!!    I've had a Federal Tax Lien that reappeared on my Equif...
841 4
LTomBerry wrote: I got my Chase Sapphire Preferred back in early February and a Freedom about...
847 1
Did you get the invitation in your e-mail?  I got that very same one this morning in my e-mail.   ...
2172 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 822 21
Are all of you transferring over to the Discover IT because of the looks of the card? 
1246 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+