Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congratulations!!!   Maybe it was your HUGE down payment, or, your large annual income that sealed ...
0 2489 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
There are NO FTF on this card.  I just got it because it was highly recommended on one of the credi...
0 4342 5
QUESTION:  If you have autopay set up to pay the minimum --- yet, you make a payment before the aut...
0 810 0
I recommend going into the bank to apply for the Freedom.  Tell the banker you applied for the CSP ...
0 695 1
Cleanmachine wrote: After you activate a new BOA Credit Card it generally takes 1-2 business da...
0 661 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I was approved for a Bank of America Travel Card and it came in the mail just fine -- no problems t...
0 2304 14
Where did you find the option to increase your credit limit online?  I have gone to the "Manage You...
0 1136 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I've not seen anyone post about this new offering from Bank of America.  I'm just wondering if you ...
0 2573 14
I did an online payment for ALL the transactions they are showing this morning.  Those transactions...
0 590 0
When I logged onto my account this morning I see that my statement for my Freedom Card has posted. ...
0 783 5
BullsEye10 wrote: Well, I am looking for validation today.   My question is, does anyone ou...
0 3093 0
After I have had my Chase Freedom for a year, I want to add the CSP -- AND the Starwood Amex BOTH. ...
0 1136 1
sunlover99 wrote: Yes... I use the card every day. That's the problem!  You have to use a d...
0 179 1
kimmiller112 wrote: Is your federal tax lien paid in full?  If so, you may be able to have it wi...
0 219 0
CribDuchess wrote: Federal Tax Liens are normally put in place by the IRS, not State governments...
0 221 0
I'm suffering with the same worries!!!    I've had a Federal Tax Lien that reappeared on my Equif...
0 872 4
LTomBerry wrote: I got my Chase Sapphire Preferred back in early February and a Freedom about...
0 861 1
Did you get the invitation in your e-mail?  I got that very same one this morning in my e-mail.   ...
0 4190 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 836 21
Are all of you transferring over to the Discover IT because of the looks of the card? 
0 1278 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.