Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
yes, i was hoping it was an error on the creditor's part, but when i contacted them a second time, ...
828 1
I received an alert the other day about a new inquiry on my credit reports.  I checked it out and a...
848 9
As I mentioned, this has to be the auto loan someone is calling about.  It is the only old baddie I...
329 2
never received any thing in the mail about this. DOFD is around 07/06.
331 3
In 2006, I had voluntarily had my car repossessed as I could no longer afford it. This debt has app...
346 5
still haven't heard anything from them at all. They totally blow me off at every attempt I have mad...
816 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 964 2
if you can PM me the email address as well, i would appreciate it. i settled with them about two ye...
999 0
i just noticed that now i can use my Discover More rewards to shop on amazon also. not bad.
554 1
with a daughter in college, the amazon card would come in handy for buying books, etc.  Not sure if...
583 3
I had applied for an Amazon store card back in Jan or Feb of this year, right before my scores shot...
603 5
thanks guys. so we are just to assume they bought an old debt?
281 1
I pulled an EX report yesterday and noticed a new hard pull from 24 Acess(CA)from 07/05/12. I searc...
292 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 685 0
Thanks folks!! I just realized it may have been due to Cap ONe Finally reporting a new account open...
220 1
Just got a SW alert and thought I would have  a drop due to new discover account. To my surprise, i...
246 6
scores are as shown in my siggy, give or take a few pts.  utl is up right now at about 40%. when I ...
103 0
jtc sorry i didn't get to answer you in time, but congrats!! nice feeling isn't it.  can't wait for...
346 3
same old story.  I subscribe to EQ as well and received an alert yesterday about a inquiry from Dis...
545 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 4320 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+