Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
WOW - congrats - that's just wonderful!!!! Always nice to hit those new highs!!
0 1305 1
I really like your approach banjoman - thanks for all your help!! I am going to stick with it - and ...
0 695 0
Yes, it is a credit union - I can't remember but I think the APR is 8%.
0 708 2
Thanks so much - I will take your advise!! I appreciate so much the help that is given on this forum...
0 774 4
It is very frustrating - I feel the same way - not knowing what our actual scores are while trying t...
0 2892 2
Well, that is a difficult problem. I think one way would be to keep them open but cut up the cards. ...
0 407 2
Thanks for the advise - I wish I had that kind of money to pay down those large balances, unfortuna...
0 811 0
Thanks for the suggestion - below are my debts - I did not list the two accounts that I paid off in...
0 823 8
Hi! I sure feel for you - you are in a tough position! But, as a mom who raised a child on her own I...
0 1227 0
WOW - congrats!!!! So happy for you!! I look forward to that day also!!! You inspire me!
0 641 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi again - just want to respond on the debts I paid down - none were deliq. - have not had any ever....
0 852 10
Thanks so much - I do have a credit line that is still very high util. from moving two years ago and...
0 914 13
Not sure what my total util is now - but will keep paying down as I can - and hopefully will see som...
0 919 0
Thanks, I paid off two credit cards and paid two others down to about 30% util from about 80%. I tho...
0 932 2
Hey all - I am pretty new here - although quick to admit I'm a Ficoholic! I paid off $4000 worth of ...
0 940 19
I'm new here and don't have a lot of answers, but seems to me you need to retain an attorney for thi...
0 752 0
When you find a home you want to purchase, PLEASE make sure you have a licensed Home Inspector do a ...
0 324 0
AWWWW, not fair!!! So sorry to hear this!!! They can be a pain - I am having an issue with Chase - t...
0 806 0
Hi Paul! I too am addicted! I have never joined FB and not on Twitter or any other social network - ...
0 648 8
WOW - lucky you! I paid off about $4000 of debt in August and I've yet to see any change! My hubby d...
0 469 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.