Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
WOW - congrats - that's just wonderful!!!! Always nice to hit those new highs!!
913 1
I really like your approach banjoman - thanks for all your help!! I am going to stick with it - and ...
521 0
Yes, it is a credit union - I can't remember but I think the APR is 8%.
534 2
Thanks so much - I will take your advise!! I appreciate so much the help that is given on this forum...
600 4
It is very frustrating - I feel the same way - not knowing what our actual scores are while trying t...
2093 2
Well, that is a difficult problem. I think one way would be to keep them open but cut up the cards. ...
387 2
Thanks for the advise - I wish I had that kind of money to pay down those large balances, unfortuna...
637 0
Thanks for the suggestion - below are my debts - I did not list the two accounts that I paid off in...
649 8
Hi! I sure feel for you - you are in a tough position! But, as a mom who raised a child on her own I...
1123 0
WOW - congrats!!!! So happy for you!! I look forward to that day also!!! You inspire me!
484 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi again - just want to respond on the debts I paid down - none were deliq. - have not had any ever....
687 10
Thanks so much - I do have a credit line that is still very high util. from moving two years ago and...
749 13
Not sure what my total util is now - but will keep paying down as I can - and hopefully will see som...
754 0
Thanks, I paid off two credit cards and paid two others down to about 30% util from about 80%. I tho...
767 2
Hey all - I am pretty new here - although quick to admit I'm a Ficoholic! I paid off $4000 worth of ...
775 19
I'm new here and don't have a lot of answers, but seems to me you need to retain an attorney for thi...
600 0
When you find a home you want to purchase, PLEASE make sure you have a licensed Home Inspector do a ...
295 0
AWWWW, not fair!!! So sorry to hear this!!! They can be a pain - I am having an issue with Chase - t...
681 0
Hi Paul! I too am addicted! I have never joined FB and not on Twitter or any other social network - ...
607 8
WOW - lucky you! I paid off about $4000 of debt in August and I've yet to see any change! My hubby d...
442 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+