Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
NRB525 wrote: hinu wrote: I usually pay weekly to achieve a low reported util; the one time...
4 218 2
Super-duper!  Congrats on your approval and nice limit!
1 307 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just hit the luv button on my Citi DC card and received a SP CLI of $1,600.  I have barely used t...
2 325 11
Agree with the other posters.  Any time I have zero balances report across all accounts, it costs m...
0 293 3
blondy250 wrote: I use AMEX for my insurance State Farm (homeowners), and GEICO (auto). The onl...
0 114 1
Big congrats to you and your partner!!  Nicely done.  :)
0 688 0
Sorry to see that happen to you, especially considering the amount of soft-pull love they have been...
0 936 0
After DH received a CLI to $35K on his Blue Sky (see thread here:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/...
0 621 13
I highly recommend getting it, as you can really rack up the cash back/rewards.  My DH and I each g...
2 466 9
Yesterday, DH received a really nice offer for the Amex BCE.  $200 bonus for spending $1,000 within...
1 311 0
Yes-Its-Me wrote: Wow.. Nice!!! Congrats on the good limit. Thank you!  I am living vicario...
1 542 1
With DH's permission, I clicked his luv button on his Blue Sky.  The CL was sitting at $30,000 and ...
1 550 15
Did you also receive the $25 first-use bonus?  When I got approved for my Sallie Mae in Feb 2014, I...
0 212 0
Congratulations!!  That's the way to do it.    Is this the Quicksilver card?  If not, you should ...
0 299 2
After reading a thread in the credit card forum, I pushed the love button on DH's BofA 123 cash rew...
0 252 8
I agree with everyone else, aim high.  This thread just prompted me to request a CLI on my DH's Bof...
0 595 3
sapingo wrote: I want that! Me too!  I haven't checked my mail since Wednesday.....this has...
0 1265 0
CH-7-Rebuilding wrote: OP,   You don't have a BK, you just don't have any revolving lines.  I...
0 653 1
Those are fantastic results - you've done great!  Congratulations!  :)
0 373 1
I think if the CLI request isn't granted immediately, then you're probably denied.  I was lucky eno...
0 738 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.