Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
jacksont1981 wrote: Samsung Galaxy S5 White. Love my phone but the sizes of phones are getting t...
0 263 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 234 0
juggalo9er wrote: STATE YOU LIVE IN:INDIANA AMOUNT PAID:56.00   TYPE OF CAR(s): 2008 HHR, 20...
0 382 0
Your subject line had me wondering if Chase was somehow taking in clothing for ironing.  LOL  I thi...
1 508 1
Today I received an email claiming to be from Chase stating that my access is being blocked due to...
1 532 4
thelethargicage wrote: I just wasted a 2nd HP on a measly $500 CLI, so I was wondering, how exa...
1 853 4
No, nothing on the actual account page.  And I just realized this tracking tally is real-time with ...
0 203 3
LTL & cold, you can get there by going to the page that you choose your categories at.  Once you lo...
0 217 6
pastnow123 wrote: For cash+ and Sallie Mae, I know that there is an upper limit on 5% reward ca...
0 242 9
philannony wrote: CribDuchess wrote: I applaud you for standing in your truth (as Suze Orma...
0 978 1
I applaud you for standing in your truth (as Suze Orman would say)!  You can do this.  Acknowledgem...
0 999 3
It's fairly common to not receive an instant decision.  You could try calling the backdoor number. ...
0 665 2
Congrats on your CLI!  Yes, I received the same email on my Freedom card.  It was an unexpected sur...
0 958 0
CreditPlay wrote: Status went to Approved and then transferred. wth!   That's perfectly no...
0 203 2
Gornet wrote: Yeah, for some odd reason i thought it was 90 days after my cli on another card.....
1 453 1
Sorry to hear you were denied, but it was probably because you were within the 6-month timeline fro...
1 469 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
KennyRS wrote: CribDuchess wrote: Cool thread!  Here's what we received in the mail today: ...
1 852 26
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Cool thread!  Here's what we received in the mail today:   Chase Slate pre-screened offers for b...
1 861 28
titanofold wrote: So, after about 6 months of heavily using (within $100 of limit) and PIF ever...
0 179 0
skigirl916 wrote: Also, how long have you had the card? I have had my Freedom card since No...
0 371 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}