Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
@ Sho. I love Macys. They have been my 1st CC since 1999. Are they a soft or hard pull for cli's?
0 493 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1515 8
Can someone P/M me the # too. Im drinking tonight and using my Amex or Discover Card. :) Crap 1  st...
0 284 1
They do for 10 years. If you are on the black list and get denied it will be a soft pull. Been ther...
0 1195 4
 Remember the old thread saying how many cards are too many. :) Wow. All CC's have there meaning fo...
0 607 3
mtrsprt wrote: If you need/want a $6000.00 credit line for Walmart, somethings wrong.  Why anyo...
0 613 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 509 0
I came across this site today. Helps you choose. http://www.creditcardtuneup.com/
0 370 2
This is a refresher for me and other forum members on here. I have all the cards I want and don't n...
0 234 0
Heads up. Giants fan here also. I have a apple card that had a $2500 limit. The denied my NFL card,...
0 567 0
Approved for $300 last week. As a contractor they have a Dewalt 18 volt drill for $99 and the regul...
0 3547 5
Thank you for all the help. Sock drawed. lol :) trumpet-205 wrote: steve23111 wrote: What ...
0 12700 7
Wal-Mart Underwriting: 877-294-7548; 877-294-8770
0 1020 3
Congrats and enjoy your free Fico score too. G.E backed card. Call Wal-Mart: 800-480-0205 (personal...
0 1166 0
Congrats your posts. You have helped me and so many others on here along with your knowledge and...
0 236 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 644 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I got approved and wondering what the credit limit is. 7-10 days to get the card. My Paypay is setu...
0 12862 16
Call me crazy. Keep your balances low under the 10% utilization. I like to mix my cards for the ...
0 777 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1049 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1843 17

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}