Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ever rent a car?  CSP is primary coverage on insurance.  Insurance coverage on 5  day rental pays f...
0 519 3
Yep not too happy with AMEX these days after having the skymiles ($6k CL) card for 2 years,  decide...
0 253 3
because it may sooth the new card holder for a short time untill the reality sinks in, I have this ...
0 752 4
DrZoidberg wrote: What' the point of having a dedicated line if people want to use it for anyth...
1 318 1
My Limit of 12,000 is still intact, had the card about 13 months, got a CLI on the first day.     ...
0 665 2
WaveRider wrote: When it comes to getting good limits with new approvals, etc.  I know the whol...
1 1189 2
CreditUp2014 wrote: Hello All-   Hopefully someone can answer this question for me, because a...
0 1203 0
tokkis wrote: MyLoFICO wrote: tokkis wrote: MyLoFICO wrote: 92K ?      It could ...
0 928 0
tokkis wrote: MyLoFICO wrote: 92K ?      It could be them wondering what you are doing a...
1 1006 5
wanderingbuilder wrote: Hey guys, so you know how I was finally able to open a CSP and chop it'...
0 262 2
Hit the garden, don't app, fly under the radar.     I personally have 33 open cards,  41 in total...
2 179 0
read up on the dangers of mixing bussiness and personal credit, if the platinum is a personal card,...
1 277 0
make her an authorized user on one or more of your credit cards,  you don't even have to give her a...
2 1019 1
 get the new chase freedom unlimited, card,  use the card pay for tires, get 1.5% back, plus get $1...
1 1150 0
90 days seems to be the magic number for me.    and the last couple have only been $500 each, but...
0 2530 9
depends on the bank   AMEX has kept my ZYNC allive even though they removed all the cool stuff li...
0 653 0
not part of the program, but my friend got her QS card with a $500 limit 5 months of lite use, and ...
1 727 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just checking in, and upgrading my spade. Is everyone sitting?  Yes i made a 12 months without an a...
4 326 4
its was your 2 other new cards in the last 6 month that spooked them. 2k is an okay starting line, ...
1 1802 1
They only hold the payment from affecting your availble credit, if this is a problem, call up credi...
0 1123 1

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.