Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
In the last month...  starting CL 7500   HP CLI  $500 in aprilish , didn't relize it was a har...
0 706 8
Cali_Credit wrote: I'm looking for a low APR Card without any Balance Transfer/Cash Advance fee...
0 252 0
thelethargicage wrote: They offered me a BCE the other day, and it didn't sound like they're ev...
1 401 4
Yes they do mid-cycle reporting if you PIF,  you can leave it clear for 24 hours and it should be e...
2 344 3
I've had the card for 4 years started at a 700 CL, I don't think I have ever paid  a dime of intere...
0 328 3
icyhot wrote: From what I hear it's the easiest charge card to get and the best way to get in wi...
0 270 0
New accounts penalize your score for the first 5-6 months. as well as a decreased AAoA,   In the pa...
0 293 0
JOHNINAZ wrote: So I was going to buy a set of tires that were on sale at Walmart a while back....
1 466 5
TRC_WA wrote: If I worked for a bank/CU and saw an app that makes $50k a year and has $200k in ...
0 271 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 681 7
Nixon wrote: Backdating is dead..? yes, but i would of told my self that as well.. and since ...
0 168 0
add her as an AU on one or more of your cards,  I have had great luck doing this with Cap1 cards.. ...
0 508 1
Got another call from her today... no idea why.. but she does call from time to time.     
0 414 8
Apply for an AMEX green card, keep it for 6 months, and don't use it for more than a can of coke, p...
0 180 0
To those of you that have done multiple venture and ventureone cards, what were your SL's like, my ...
0 441 1
hope they grow with you over, time I have 6 coventry cards,  lowest CL is 2850, higest is 3400.... ...
0 75 1
rickycredit wrote: Forgive me for asking...but what is the " Chase Limit Consildation Trick"? I...
0 165 0
fitchaber10 wrote: I'll save you some time. Chase Rewards are best used for airfare alone, not ...
0 405 0
Frist Premie may come out with a fixed rate card, at 40% APR and a $200 AF.... anyone interested?  ...
0 288 1
just need a membership number of the program, and then you can transfer the points, if you are seri...
0 550 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.