Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
any card from Mom's savings and loan, mostly loan bank.... ;-p    
0 161 0
Charnele1989 wrote: All denied even with the recon, it's cool though I'm going to sit in the gar...
0 339 1
If you plan your spree right, spreading out the INQ's so they don't all end up on one or two report...
0 193 3
call and see if you are qualified for pay-over-time option on the charge card (APR is higher than i...
0 156 1
AvadaKedavra wrote: Yeah both Green and PRG have AF waived first year. Maybe I'll keep both ope...
0 252 2
kpag wrote: I've read that continually pressing the button to check your spending power can trig...
0 229 1
AvadaKedavra wrote: So last week I applied for the AMEX Green Charge card and was approved (fol...
0 281 5
xtremejason wrote: longtimelurker wrote: xtremejason wrote: I applied for an amex delta...
0 238 1
Thanks to work  travel and signing bonuses, I am taking a family of 3 to California for 5 days tota...
2 705 3
jsucool76 wrote: Even if it is the oldest acount, it will remain on the reports for 10 years. T...
0 120 0
kingkai1990 wrote: jsucool76 wrote: All of GE (or Sychronrijeijeif whatever they're called ...
0 358 1
ezdoesit wrote: A couple of days ago I got a email from AA to get 2k miles just for joining the...
0 185 0
leegreen wrote: Anybody for a tiebreaker?   how much time are you going to spend in the hote...
0 154 2
leegreen wrote: So on the citi hilton card it says you can fast track to gold with four stays ov...
0 211 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
maiden_girl wrote: Are you suggesting applying for a Chase card just to transfer the credit lim...
1 353 16
seflowers wrote: Just recently started visiting these boards, and have to say wish I had found ...
0 45 0
CSP is the way to go, $400 cash back, $500 if used for travel, with 3k spend is one of the best dea...
0 200 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 58 1
JenniferinFL wrote: We're with a local credit union, have been for two years now. My first app ...
0 191 0
Keep trying for a revolver, my second AMEX card was the Zync, NPSL, I currently have 3x AMEX cards,...
0 204 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+