Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
CreditJim wrote: My Amex PRG is up for renewal in October, so I decided to call them and see if...
0 562 20
This is a topic with new unread messages
I use my Amex cards at Walmart all the time.. never an issue.    even got the $5 credit for a $15...
0 249 6
yes, its only temporary and it will go back, I found a CSR to do it for me, a while back don't even...
0 189 2
rarj13 wrote: I have ben trying to decide whether it was worth it to app for the BCP when I alr...
0 70 0
elPatitoFeo wrote:   Others have already responded, but I would just like to add that this is ...
1 207 0
skigirl916 wrote: jamesdwi wrote: skigirl916 wrote: Just what the title says. I'm still...
1 227 0
skigirl916 wrote: Just what the title says. I'm still gardening... Just wondering if I'm 6 mos....
0 251 6
PC it to Chase Saphire card, no AF, most of the benefits.     
0 301 0
I have a Chase Slate card, that I recieved no interest for X months, don't remember how many months...
0 107 0
only 3, I would be sad... not happy about leaving money on the table.    if only 3, it would be  ...
0 337 2
akula wrote: Creditaddict; Holy smokes.  45 cards.  SO, you list your scores around 670ish.  W...
0 78 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I would give them a call and ask if you can provide any information to help them process your appli...
0 334 2
BluePoodle wrote: So after my Amex/Barclay and Target report the 6th month statement, are they ...
0 182 3
Skye12329 wrote: Is the having a 5k limit on other cards for csp needed though? Because when i ...
0 62 2
thatguy1 wrote: My GF needs to get a second CC to continue growing her credit file as it's thin...
0 94 0
Desmoire wrote: Lets say im around 670ish and am denied for Chase, are they usually pretty nice...
0 200 5
I was approved with an un-paid collection on my report for AMEX, it was about 6 years old at the ti...
0 216 7
Desmoire wrote: Good morning everyone! I haven't done an app in 7+ months, and due to a rather ...
0 247 2
subwaysandwich wrote: apply for the CSP, what are my chances of getting it? I have AAOA of 1.1 ...
0 215 5
That level of spend monthly would require some major baller status to make that much net income, no...
0 356 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+