Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
no idea, only had one office visit, he split his time between two offices, only availible at the of...
0 92 0
google shows one county in Wisconsin that where small claims can be redocketed/renewed. No mention ...
0 107 4
dentist  is pursuing no collection agency.... he would be better off if he just used a collection a...
0 121 2
I guess it comes down to the date that is used.. I see these dates, the original service was 11/30/...
0 146 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
researching the "court of record" thing...    its listed as  Small Claims court, with  a "Class c...
0 168 13
 11 years ago DW went to the dentist, insurance never paid, we ended up with a bill ($42), lost tra...
0 236 19
Keep the NFCU card open, NFCU will treat you better over time than the other secured cards you have...
0 118 2
Authorized user cards may help your score some, but under manual review they will not be considered...
0 215 0
good luck, it all depends on the cards involved, so far none of my citi backed cards have been able...
0 81 1
Got a Chase checking account last month, got disney character debit card (all characters), and it c...
0 524 0
AMEX don't call.  never had an issue...   Chase wants a phone call, can deny out of state charges...
0 260 1
jmitch0711 wrote: Hi guys! I just started trying to rebuild my credit about a year ago. I am ...
0 679 0
720stuck wrote: I will try a credit union probably before I try the Cap One Venture. After read...
0 211 0
Flash65 wrote: Has anyone been offered to upgrade their Walmart store card to a Walmart MasterC...
0 487 1
on of the 500 CL cards, let a small balance less than $45 report, you can play with the amount, som...
0 232 0
as Cookie said, garden work on paying down your credit cards perferably have only one card report w...
0 227 0
Amex likes a score of 700 or more for a revolver, if you want to really get in with AMEX, you can a...
1 880 12
What is your overall UTL with and without the wife's card? What is your current Credit scores? Wh...
0 265 1
of course hindsight is 20/20, with Lowes and all other GE/Syncrony based cards, you call the Credit...
0 295 0
you may want to try  "check your spend ability button on the amex site for your blue card you may b...
0 386 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.